Diabetes is the term given to blood sugar (glucose) levels that are too much high to maintain period of time. The symptoms of diabetes are conspicuous for some people. Inflexible thirst, frequent urination, and feeling tired most of the time are sure-fire tip-offs that something is lost. But all the signs are not clear at all. In fact, some people may have no symptoms at all whilst a blood test tells them they have diabetes.
1. Numbness: Elementary warning sign of diabetes is numbness, that starts often as a tingling in the hands, fingers, legs, and feet. It is due to increase in blood sugar levels, causing blood vessel limitation to the leg, and after some time damage to nerve fibers. In most cases numbness is the first sign of any health issues.
Diabetes numbness presents into a prickly, tingling, or pain in the hands and feet that starts out minor at first, but as the progress of burning nerve damage. and sometimes mild tingling can be chronic and quite painful, concerning motor function, sensory, autonomic and spontaneous nervous system response with a sudden and painful, and numbness in the fingers, toes, feet, hands, legs, and arms, sometimes wasting of the hands and feet which is accompanied by muscle.
2. Increased urination and disproportionate thirst: Most commonly noticed symptom into diabetics are excessive thirst and frequent urination. Owing to high secretion of fluids by the kidney, the body occurs dehydrated & starts appetite to the essential amount of fluid to function properly. If insulin is non-existent or ineffective, the kidneys cannot filter glucose back to the blood. They become charmed & try to draw extra water out of the blood to sleazy the glucose.
3. Unusual Weight Loss: Rapid and unintentional weight loss is common for unmediated type 2 diabetes because the body cannot properly absorb glucose (sugars). In particular this occurs with unmanaged type I diabetes. However, type II diabetes patients are undiagnosed who are getting insufficient insulin, which transports glucose from the blood in the body’s cells to use as steam, also may important experience and with no obvious cause sudden weight loss.
When unable the body to get enough insulin, it will start for burn off fat and muscle as a source of energy. Apparently, this will eat considerably into and overall reduce body weight. So, you have to consult with your doctor immediately, If you have suddenly and unknowingly loss weight between 5 to 10-pounds of body in less than 6-months, doctor test your blood and start treatment immediately to manage insulin levels.
4. Increase Craving: Often comes the increase of craving with sudden weight loss, maybe you feel fortunate at first because you feel that you can eat anything without consequences which you want. However, your body is into a diabetic state, destruction essential energy of your cells, which expound the tumid hunger that often is not satiated for long after eating a meal.
When you consume more calories than your body requires for energy consumption be able lead to weight gain. However, it could be symptom of serious illness, such as diabetes or hyperthyroidism. If you are facing excessive appetite that is running, get an appointment of your doctor immediately.
5. Blurred Vision: Maybe you know that already diabetes can lead to vision issues even blindness if left untreated. Yes, dear it’s true; this is a common sign of type 2 diabetes. This occurs as impale the levels of glucose, damaging blood vessels limit fluid from the eyes. If a diabetes is not diagnoses, the patient may have complete vision loss. Also, Diabetes patients have a 40-percent higher risk of developing glaucoma, compared to non-diabetic. The American Diabetes Association statistics claim that, the longer patient diabetes has the higher the glaucoma risk. Similarly, cataracts (the clouding over of the eye’s lens) risk is 60-percent higher in patients with diabetes.
6. Unusual fatigue: Fatigue is one of the most common and frustrating diabetes symptoms. Unexpected fatigue may smash every aspect of your life, such as, socially, career-wise, your family life, and maybe you were once sensual suddenly ignored because you just do not have enough energy. Due to insufficient insulin levels occurs this type of exhaustion. Already we have founded that insulin resistance leads to an incapability to bury fundamental energy. In this situation, suffer from energy levels, causing extreme mental and physical fatigue.
With type II diabetes when blood glucose is high, your blood may occur thick and “sludgy,” resulting in reduced convention that prevents nutrient and oxygen transportation to cells. This can also happen when blood sugars are low and fuel is bountiful to energize the body. With type II diabetes many people also suffer from extreme exhaustion due to inflammation of the blood vessels.
7. Itchy or dry skin: Including the skin, type II diabetes can affect every part of the body. When diabetes affects circulation of blood, most of the time our sweat glands will become dysfunctional, resulting in dehydrated, itchy, flaky, and irritated skin. That`s why skin issues are often the first sign of a problem and the first symptom of diabetes. Fortunately, diabetes management means that most skin conditions can be prevented and cleared up early once caught.