Exactly what to eat during pregnancy? It can be bit tricky to knowing. If you pregnant than summer season probably making you sweat more & more. Well, no worries new moms, may be this hot season uncomfortable and well hot but it comes with a plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables which are refreshing and contain vital nutrients for your health & baby’s. Actually summer season is the perfect time to having more nutrients food and pack healthy meal.
We have compiled a list:
- Watermelon: Summer comes with the sweet & alluring scent of watermelon, that is known to quench your thirst and satisfy your taste buds without any efforts. This summer fruit is an excellent source essential nutrients, including vitamin A, C, B6, magnesium and potassium, also contains high fiber. Which are helps to eases heart burns, reduce swelling in feet and hands relieve morning sickness, prevents dehydration and pigmentation, boosts immunity and so on. During pregnancy watermelon is extremely safe, provided you take it in moderation.
2. Boiled Egg: This is an easy and lighter way to consume protein, fat, minerals which make it healthy. Egg is one of the food that you must have in your pregnancy diet. Because eggs are rich in selenium, zinc, Vitamins like A, D and B, which are required during pregnancy. Every cell of the growing baby is made of protein, so limited amount of eggs is good for the foetus. Moreover, eggs contains choline and Omega-3 fatty acids which develops baby’s overall growth and brain. But you should avoid egg yolk if your cholesterol level is high.
3. Spinach: Any green leaf is a healthy prenatal choice but when it comes to super foods spinach is a power food. Why spinach is important during pregnancy? Because 98% of spinach nutrition needed by pregnant women and fetuses. It is actually a high level of folate (folic acid) which help to reduce the chances of birth lapse. Also it`s claimed that spinach has every vitamin and mineral that you need during pregnancy.
4. Cheese: Cheese is a great source of and many varieties are safe to eat in pregnancy. However some cheeses are not safe to eat during pregnancy, because sometimes they are carry potentially harmful bacteria such as listeria, which may harm your unborn baby. It is a good idea to stick to hard cheese when you are expecting and avoid soft cheese. Hard cheeses definitely deserve to be on the list because they’re great source of calcium fats and protein. One more initial food type that plays an extensive part in many dishes, especially during this summer.
5. Blueberries: Do you love blueberries but not sure is it safe your baby during pregnancy? Well, blueberries offers bunch of health benefits for pregnant women. Do you know they can help you keep a tab on your weight gain? Also blueberries can make strong your baby`s bones. The delicious blueberries are rich in Vitamin C and can help boost your immune system. These are a storehouse of antioxidants. If you consume these fruit regularly during pregnancy that can help protect your nerves from oxidation stress and improve the cognitive function of your brain.
6. Zucchini: It is one of the most hydrating vegetables available to us, and they are much easier to throw in many recipes. Zucchini belongs to the summer squash family. It is recommended frequently as a good choice for pregnant women in fulfilling their green vegetable requirement. Zucchini also an excellent source of folate, potassium, and vitamins A and C , all of which are important for prenatal health. So they are good choices for pregnant women.
7. Seafood: Seafood, which includes fish and shellfish, can be a great source of protein, iron and zinc. Which are crucial nutrients for your baby’s growth and development. In many fish has the omega-3 fatty acids including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), it can also promote your child’s brain development. The latest guidelines suspect continue that expecting women eat two to three servings or 8 to 12 oz of low-fat fish every week.