The typical scenario of most of the watch lovers is that they don’t get enough varieties of watches that fit their personality and style perfectly. Sometimes they like the body of the watch but become disappointed with the strap or the bracelet. Sometimes they want the strap or bracelet, but they dislike the settings or unnecessary complications of the watch. Considering all these facts, we have come up with a list of the best dive watches under 500.
We have included different brands and enough options on the list so that you would be able to come up with your final decision easily. The build quality of each watch is so perfect that you will get the assurance of sophistication and style with higher durability. So if you want to express your personality with a quality dive watch, then start to know about all the models in the list.
10 Best Dive Watches Under 500 (Reviews & Guide)
Here you can find the best dive watches under your $500 bucks budget and choose the perfect that suits your need.
1. Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch
If you are one of those who like having watches that are powered by light instead of the battery, then Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch is for you. As the watch runs by the power of renewable energy, it gives you service forever without the hassle of battery replacement.
The Citizen dive watch comes with a rechargeable power cell that can permanently store energy from any light, no matter if it’s from a natural source or artificial source. This mineral crystal watch is designed by the inspiration of the globally popular Japanese quartz movement mechanism.
One of the best parts of this watch is its large and easy-to-read hands. Another good thing is that the one-way bezel has no projections, so it will not get bumped anytime to change your settings. It’s amazingly a stylist watch to fit your personality.
- This watch is the one with the right size of 20mm bandwidth that fits incredibly perfectly for average size people.
- The luminous of the watch is bright enough to tell the time even is a darker environment.
- You can use it during swimming, showering, snorkeling, etc. also.
- It’s water-resistant to 660 feet, so there is no risk of being damaged by water.
- The watch can even run at a lower temperature of 10˚C and a higher temperature of 60˚C.
2. Citizen Watches Men’s BN0151-09L Promaster Professional Diver
Citizen Watches Men’s BN0151-09L Promaster Professional Diver is another greatest model by this globally renowned brand. We have included this one on our list of cheap men’s watches that look expensive, because we thought that you would love to know about another stylist and a little high-end watch by Citizen.
This watch will change the game when you are ready to go to any party or outing. The exceptional crystal, unidirectional bezel, and blue dial have added more sophistication to the style of the watch. So you are ready to amaze everyone anywhere.
The watch is developed by eco-drive technology that makes your watch run by light. So you don’t need to face the hassle of charging it or change the battery after every battery lifespan.
- It comes with a beautiful date window at 4 o’clock that you can perfectly read without any difficulty.
- The luminous of the watch is adequately brighter to show you time clearly in any dark or bright environment.
- It’s designed by the Japanese quartz movement mechanism with an analog display that fits the unit superbly.
- The molded polyurethane band with perfect buckle closure makes the watch fits you wonderfully.
- It’s a water-resistant watch that you can use while swimming, showering, snorkeling, etc.
3. Seiko Men’s Automatic Analogue Watch with Rubber Strap SKX007K
Are you looking for best dive watches under 500 with the universal model or international model that fits almost everyone with any wrist size? Then, Seiko Men’s Automatic Analogue Watch is for you. This is such a model that comes with a good combination of an automatic and analog system.
The best part of this Seiko divers watch is that it stores power automatically from the movement of your body to run forever. So there is no need to have any battery, charging it, or changing it when the battery is dead.
The luminous hands and hour markers are pretty stylish, look amazing, and give a brighter performance in every environment. Along with all these, the black rubber strap has given an extra style to the watch to make it really great.
- The black unidirectional elapsed time bezel surrounds the crystal perfectly and never changes the settings.
- The watch is water-resistant to 200 meters so you can keep yourself relaxed while you are in the water.
- The hardlex crystal of this watch has made the outlook superbly outstanding.
- The date and day display will be changed at 3 o’clock every day.
- It is designed by the quality Japanese automatic movement mechanism.
4. Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch
Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch is an amazing addition to the product lines of Seiko that fits incredibly great to every person with the greatest choice and style. This is also another model that requires no battery and runs on the power produced by your body movement.
This high-quality and durable watch is suitable for any recreational scuba diving, swimming, showering, snorkeling, etc. The model is developed by the inspiration of the quality Japanese automatic movement mechanism, so there is no tension regarding the quality of the watch.
The hardlex crystal of the watch comes with a great finish and gives the watch a sophisticated look. The bracelet and stainless steel case fit the design perfectly. This instant classic watch expresses your personality with style.
- This good-looking watch is water-resistant up to 660 feet.
- A black-toned unidirectional bezel surrounds the 40 mm stainless steel case.
- The watch comes with a date and day display window at the 3 o’clock position.
- The hands and hour markers are bright enough to show you time easily in any environment light.
- The stylish bracelet displays an excellent five-link construction when it comes to the fold-over clasp.
You must explore 8 Best Pilot Watch Under 500 (Reviews & Guide)
You may also discover 10 Best Women’s Watches Under 200 (Reviews & Guide)
5. Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch
Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch is something like a beast among all watches. This watch is a great fit for those who have wrists of 7 inches or more though it also nicely fits wrists smaller than 7 inches.
The 6 mm anti-reflective curved crystal is wonderfully surrounded by a one-way rotating elapsed time bezel. The bezel fits the watch so perfectly that it never changes your settings. The easy-to-read black dial matches the outlook amazingly.
This premium quality watch will increase your style and promote a sophisticated appearance year after year. This watch doesn’t need any battery to get power. It runs on the energy from the light and has a power cell to store energy for further operation.
- With every full charge by the light, the watch can run for about 6 months without further charging.
- The luminous markers and hand of the watch are rightly positioned and shows you time even in a dark environment.
- The reinforced urethane band and extender are of high-quality materials and become handy to fit your wrist.
- The citizen promaster diver watch comes with an overcharge protection function, so there is no risk of overcharging.
- It includes a very stylish date and day indicator and a classic black leather strap.
6. Seiko Men’s SKX009K2 Diver’s Analog Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Men’s SKX009K2 Diver’s Analog Automatic Stainless Steel Watch is for those who love the chemistry and combination of technology, style, and sophistication in a watch. Though the watch is full of the latest technological features, it comes with easy-to-use and operating functions.
This 22 mm wide bracelet watch includes a fold-over safety clasp, which ensures the best fitting. Both the bracelet and safety clasp of the watch is constructed with stainless steel. The silver finishing on these is wonderfully bright and polished. It ensures durability with style.
The dark blue dial of the watch and luminous hands and hour markers are perfectly bright and highly capable of showing you clear time even in a dark room or environment. Moreover, the water-resistant features make it easy for you to use it in water and anywhere.
- The watch comes with a precise Japanese automatic movement with 21 jewels.
- The scratch-resistant hardlex crystal of the watch prevents any scratch and enhances the style of the dive watch.
- The watch also includes a screw-down crown with a signed screw-down case to increase beauty.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 200 m so you can comfortably use it while swimming, showering, or snorkeling.
- It also includes settings so you can change the language of the watch.
7. Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Navihawk Atomic Timekeeping Watch, JY8035-04E
If you love more features, options, and settings in a watch that looks complicated and heavy but comes with easy-to-use and operating options, then Citizen Men’s Eco-Drive Navihawk Atomic Timekeeping Watch is for you. It’s developed with the Japanese quartz movement mechanism with analog display.
The orange accents dials have made the watch look amazingly great. Along with a stylish look, the watch comes with multi-functional chronographs, brighter luminous markers, anti-reflective mineral crystal, polyurethane band, digital information displays, and a lot more to offer you a superior experience.
This watch runs on power from light, so you don’t need to have a battery, charge it frequently, or change it when it is dead. Along with all the features and benefits, the watch also offers the water-resistant advantage to let you use it in the water or rain.
- The citizen navihawk watch comes with a 48 mm stainless steel case that ensures higher durability with a better style.
- The band of the watch comes with fold-over-buckle with a hidden double push-button closure to offer better fitting.
- The watch is water-resistant up to 200 m, so you don’t have tension regarding water-caused issues.
- It comes with 2 alarms and 99 minutes of the countdown timer, power reserve indicator, etc.
- The bezel of the watch surrounds the crystal wonderfully, so no tension of unwanted change of the settings.
8. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Collection Watch -Black
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Collection Watch is the cheapest model in the list of our best dive watches under 500. This silver-tone dive watch features blacktopping, black crystal, and black dial on which the white-colored luminous hands and hour markers wonderfully glitter.
The Invicta diver watch is designed and developed with the quality Japanese automatic movement mechanism with analog display. The rubber band of this watch is black with excellent finishing and buckle closure. The black strap comes with a suitable size to fit any wrist.
The 40 mm stainless steel case ensures better longevity, so you don’t have tension to replace the model so quickly. The watch includes gorgeous settings, but it’s easy for you to operate it conveniently. Moreover, the unit is water-resistant to 200 m so you can use it anywhere in water or rain.
- The mineral dial window of the watch comes with perfection to enhance style.
- The magnified date window is placed in a suitable position, and it’s easy to read.
- The sides of the watch come with the standard shine that enhances the beauty of this.
- It comes with quite a unique scalloped bezel that fits tight to the watch.
- The rubber strap of the watch is of quality materials, rigid but still comfortable to use.
9. Phoibos PX002C Men Diver Watch Swiss Quartz Black
Phoibos PX002C Men Diver Watch comes with such a price that you cannot beat it. This watch would be an absolutely great value for your money. So far, we were with all the models with Japanese quartz. But this Swiss quartz watch would be the game changer in your party or hangout.
The watch is designed and developed with the Swiss quartz Ronda 515 movement mechanism with analog display to offer a good combination of technology and analog features. The 42 mm stainless steel case of the watch is brushed and polished wonderfully.
The bracelet of this watch is of high-quality materials that fit your hand comfortably and lasts for a longer time. This solid watch is water-resistant to 300 m, and you can suitably use this while swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, showering, etc.
- This stylish watch comes with sapphire crystal glass to offer added sophistication.
- The date window of the watch is comparatively wide and positioned at 3 o’clock.
- With perfect size and comfortable weight of 180 g, you can use the watch comfortably.
- The bezel of the watch is unidirectional that surrounds the watch nicely.
- The second hand of the watch lines up with all the markers around the dial superbly.
10. Phoibos PX002B Men Dive Watch Swiss Quartz Blue
It’s true that sometimes style isn’t made without blue. So Phoibos PX002B Men Dive Watch is for those who are ready to die for blue. Though this model is similar to the previous one by Phoibos, we have included this watch for a few reasons.
First of all, quality watches are always worth getting a place on the list. This model comes with a 42 mm stainless steel case that lasts long beyond your expectations. The stainless steel bracelet of the watch is also of sophisticated design that fits your wrist wonderfully.
This high-quality watch includes a 120-click unidirectional bezel that never gets stuck and never changes the settings without your knowledge. The watch is designed and developed by the inspiration of the Swiss quartz Ronda 515 movement mechanism with a powerful analog display.
- The build quality of the watch is solid that guarantees longer durability with superior style.
- The sapphire crystal glass of the watch enhances the beauty and sophistication.
- The watch is water-resistant to 300 m so you can use it in swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, etc. without any tension.
- The date window of the unit is suitably wide and positioned at 3 o’clock.
- The luminous hands and hour markers of the watch are bright enough to show you time in any dark place or environment.
What should I look for when buying a men’s best dive watch?
There are some important considerations associated with buying the best dive watches under 500 for men. Though we have considered every aspect of choosing the best pick while making our list, we would like to mention some considerations. So we are going to explain some of the essential considerations to help you choose the best one.
The first consideration of choosing a dive watch should be its mechanical feature. This consideration is very important because it makes the watch run on light or energy from body movement instead of the battery. So you don’t have the hassle of charging or changing the battery.
Since all the men don’t care about what the condition of the weather is- rainy or snowy, they need a water-resistant watch. Moreover, this will make it possible for you to wear your watch while you are swimming, showering, scuba diving, or snorkeling. So before buying a watch, you should consider this feature seriously.
Rotating Bezel and Luminous Dial
It’s another important consideration while choosing a dive watch. Because in the event of inadequate light while swimming into deeper water, the rotating bezel supports the crystal body and luminous dial to show the time.
Automatic or Manual
To get the benefits of automation, you should consider this aspect carefully. Though there are a lot of automatic watches with analog displays, you are good to choose any of the fully automatic or semi-automatic watches.
Bracelet or Strap
This consideration actually depends on your preference. If you like the one with the bracelet, you can go for it. Otherwise, strap watches also come with the same features and quality. So consider this fact according to your preference.
The quality of the watch is another greatest consideration while going to buy a watch. The stainless steel body, case, and bracelet make the watch durable. So you can also keep this in your mind.
Depending on your style, preference, color, settings & features of the watch, you can choose any of the models in the list of the best dive watches under 500. However, we would recommend Seiko Men’s SKX007K2 Diver’s Automatic Watch. This model comes with a quality Japanese automatic movement mechanism, all the useful features, and functions, most importantly sophisticated style. It’s suitable for any weather and any activities such as swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, etc.
Again, if you prefer the Swiss quartz movement mechanism instead of the Japanese automatic movement mechanism, then we would suggest Phoibos PX002C Men Diver Watch. The solid construction of the watch will let you use it roughly and toughly. This watch is water-resistant to 300 m, so you don’t have any tension to go to the water wearing it.