More and more pet owners recognize the need for medical insurance for their pets. Whether you have a pet cat, dog, or reptile, pet insurance can save you from paying so much on tests and emergency treatments as well as vet fees. Pet insurance will save you money plus will save your pet’s life, especially during emergencies. New to taking insurance for your pet? Here is a list of seven cheap pet insurance that covers everything.
These cheap pet insurance companies offer affordable pet insurance for dogs as well as other pets. Most products are designed to cover essential treatment costs during emergencies and can pay for routine health care such as deworming, or teeth cleaning. Some cheap pet insurance covers preventive care, and you might even find pet insurance that covers wellness.
Coverage Price: Healthy Paws offers one pet insurance plan, and the coverage depends on your pet (cat or dog), the gender, breed, and age of your pet. Additional costs for senior pets. There is no maximum limit or payout for any illness, incident, or lifetime or an annual cap.
Whether you’re looking for cheap pet insurance for dogs or cheap pet insurance that covers everything for a cat, you can trust on Healthy Paw’s coverage. This company has highly-rated cat insurance and dog insurance plans that will cover accidents, cancer, emergency care, illnesses, genetic conditions, and other alternative health care treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic care.
With Healthy Paws, you will get only one plan with no add-ons, plus you get to choose your licensed vet. Enrolment is easy, as it is processed in just a few days. Payouts and claims are also easier and more efficient. Just take a photo of your bill and submit this photo through the Healthy Paws app or website and get your claims in just two days.
Pet insurance highlights
- Only one, easy and affordable insurance plan
- Faster application with a free quote from their official site or app.
- Get claims faster; most are processed in just two days.
- Pet insurance coverage depends on the type of pet, age, gender, and breed.
- You can choose your licensed veterinarian
- The plan covers diagnostic testing (blood tests and x-rays), hospitalization including treatments while confined in a pet hospital, prescription meds, and surgery.
- Covers only pet cats and dogs
Healthy Paws pet insurance has a waiting period of 15-days after the effective policy date. Coverage is continuous and for the entire duration of your pet’s life. Contact Healthy Paws for more information about their pet insurance plan.
You may send your questions from their contact form from their official website. You may also contact Healthy Paws by phone at (855) 898-8991 Mondays to Fridays from 6 am to 6 pm PST and Saturdays to Sundays from 8 am to 5 pm PST. You may get an instant quote from their site as well.
Coverage Price: The ASPCA’s best pet insurance plan is the Complete Coverage plan. It gives you all you want and everything you can expect for your pet cat or dog if they are sick or need emergency medical attention. Complete Coverage will pay for exam fees as well as the costs of diagnostics and all treatments for hereditary conditions, illnesses, accidents, and behavioral issues.
ASPCA is one of the most trusted pet insurance plans that offer personalized but flexible pet insurance for dogs and cats. The insurance premium you pay will depend on the type of coverage you choose, your location, the breed, and the species of your pet and his age.
The Complete Coverage plan is its customizable plan that will give you coverage when your pet needs it. Another plan is the Accident-Only Coverage plan, and this is just for emergencies only just to help you, and your pet gets by when it comes to accidents and emergencies. An add-on to your package is the Preventive Care Coverage for vaccines, screenings, dental cleaning, and many more.
Complete Coverage Plan highlights
- This plan covers accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions, and behavioral issues
- Choose from an annual limit of $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $20,000 or unlimited coverage.
- Select your annual deductible and reimbursement percentage.
- Enrollment is easy, and you can apply for pet insurance right away.
- Complete Coverage starts by paying your vet bill, submitting a claim (providing supporting documents via email or fax), and getting your cashback.
- Covers only cats and dogs
- The plan does not cover pre-existing conditions, cosmetic procedures, and breeding costs
- Use the Member Center at ASPCA to manage your account. Here you’ll find useful information on nearby vets, benefits, and FAQs, and you may also pay your bill, submit and monitor claims and keep in touch with ASPCA.
With ASPCA, you can get a quote anytime. Just visit their site, or you may call 1-888-716-1203 for any questions about their insurance coverage and a quote. You may also file a claim from their site.
For customer satisfaction, call ASPCA at 1-866-204-6764 Mondays to Fridays from 8 am to 9 am EST, Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm EST.
Coverage Price: Figo has three popular pet insurance plans:
- Essential: The Essential plan is for $5K annual benefits with accidents and illness coverage.
- Preferred: Preferred is for $10K annual benefits also with accident and illness coverage
- Ultimate: Ultimate with unlimited annual benefits and coverage for accidents and illnesses.
At Figo, you won’t have to stress out on pet vet and medical fees. Plans here cover all unexpected illnesses and injuries for cats and dogs. You can use Figo to consult with any licensed vets, emergency hospitals, and specialists located in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. You can get up to 100% reimbursement of your vet bills and with options in unlimited annual benefits.
Figo provides customized pet insurance that will suit your pet. You may get a higher, more comprehensive insurance plan for a senior pet or a pet that’s active and outdoorsy compared to a pet that mostly stays at home. Applications are easy, as this is done mostly online.
Figo pet insurance highlights
- Covers new accident, injury or illnesses
- Coverage includes emergency and hospitalization, surgeries, vet specialists, chronic conditions, cancer treatment, hereditary and congenital conditions, prescriptions, knee conditions, prosthetics and orthopedics, imaging, hip dysplasia, and prescription medications.
- They are not covered: pre-existing conditions, spaying or neutering, cosmetic surgeries, routine, wellness, and preventive care, experimental procedures, giving birth, breeding or pregnancies, and cloning procedures.
- Use the Figo Pet Cloud app to submit your paid vet bills and to follow the status of your claims. Payments are made through direct bank deposits.
- Coverage for cats and dogs only
If you have questions about Figo, especially their pet insurance cost, call 844-738-3446 or text 844-262-8133. You may fax any document for your claims at 773-966-0769 or send your documents via email at email@example.com. You may also take advantage of their free quote service by visiting their official site.
Coverage Price: The Embrace Plan is available for cats and kittens and dogs and puppies. Enjoy the diminishing deductible, which reduces your deductible at $50 per year if you don’t have a claim payment. With this plan, you’ll get rewards for routine care, fair evaluation of pre-existing illnesses, and coverage for medical exams.
Embrace pet insurance is all about plans that are designed with you and your pet in mind. For this reason, many pet owners called this Embrace cheap pet insurance that covers everything. It covers all of your pet’s unexpected illnesses and accidents.
This company only has one insurance plan: the Embrace Plan, which is very comprehensive and tailored-fit for every pet and owner. You can personalize your policy by choosing the annual maximum amount, annual deductible, and the reimbursement percentage that will fit your budget.
The Embrace Plan highlights
- The diminishing deductible that reduces annual payments of $50 a year if you don’t get a claim payment.
- Pre-existing conditions evaluations from curable to incurable; covers curable conditions after a year of symptom and treatment
- Exam fees are covered.
- Accident and illness coverage includes all illnesses and injuries, cancer treatment, chronic conditions, breed-specific conditions, and congenital conditions.
- Wellness rewards for training, grooming, wellness exams, spaying and neutering, and more.
- You can visit any licensed vet, specialist or emergency clinics
- Submit claims through email, fax or through the MyEmbrace app
Contact Embrace to find out more about the Embrace Plan by calling 800-511-9172 or by sending them a message through the contact page from their official site. You can get a free quote from Embrace’s official site.
Coverage Price: Get the tailor-fit plans for dogs and cats by using Pets Best quote tool. Their plans are the BestBenefit Accident and Illness Plans and the Accident Only Coverage Plan. Routine care adds on may be added to any plan. The price depends on the type of pet, dog, or cat, the age, gender, and breed of your pet.
Pets Best will cover accidents, surgeries, illnesses, cancer, and many more. You may also add wellness coverage, routine care, or specialized coverage plans depending on your pet’s needs. Under Pests Best, you can visit any licensed vet and get your claims in just a few days.
The BestBenefit Accident and Illness Plans include comprehensive coverage for unexpected illnesses and emergencies. This is fully customizable to meet your pet’s needs and your budget.
This plan does not cover pre-existing illnesses, elective and preventive procedures, non-vet expenses like vitamins, supplements, and special diets as well as herbal or holistic medications and therapies. The Accident Only Coverage is for accidents such as accidental swallowing, snake bites, or broken legs.
Pets Best plans highlights
- Affordable pet insurance with unlimited annual plans, routine care coverage, and exam fee coverage with no age limits
- Claims are processed fast with claims deposited to your bank account
- You may submit claims online
- You can go with any licensed vet, clinic or hospital
For any questions about pet insurance plans or questions about pet insurance lifetime cover, you may chat with their representatives, or you may call 1-877-738-7237. You may get a quote online through their official website.
Coverage Price: The Hartville Pet Insurance Complete Coverage is the company’s highly-recommended plan. This is an all-inclusive plan for all kinds of accidents, from minor to serious accidents. Premiums for this plan depends on your area, the breed, species, and age of your pet cat or dog.
Hartville Pet Insurance has only one plan: The Complete Coverage plan that includes accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions, dental diseases, behavioral issues, and many more. I’m not saying that this cheap pet insurance that covers everything, but the plans that are included are just like covering everything, isn’t it!
You can also add Preventive care to add on and get coverage for vaccines, screenings, dental cleanings, and more. The Complete Coverage does not include breeding costs, pre-existing conditions, and cosmetic procedures.
Another alternative is the Accident-Only Coverage that will take care of your pet in case of accidents, accidental swallowing and fights with other animals, and more.
Complete Coverage highlights
- Application, payment, and tracking of your pet insurance are through Hartville Pet Insurance online.
- Includes exam fees, diagnostics, and treatments
- Covers advanced treatments like chemotherapy or stem-cell treatments
- Covers alternative treatments like hydrotherapy and acupuncture
- To get a claim, pay your vet bill, submit your claim, and receive cashback and depends on your annual deductible.
- Annual deductible options are: $100, $250 or $500, reimbursement percentage options include 90%, 80% or 70%.
You can get your free quote from Hartville Pet Insurance website. Call 1-800-799-5852 for any questions about your claims or your insurance coverage.
You must discover once Top 10 Free Pet Insurance for Low Income Families
Coverage Price: Nationwide offers the most affordable pet insurance plans with the cheapest starting at $35 a month. You can go to any vet and has the broadest coverage anywhere. This provider offers dog and cat insurance plus bird and exotic pet insurance.
Nationwide offers more than a traditional cat and dog insurance with bird and exotic pet insurance plans as well. The first step is to get a quote and then choose from either a benefit schedule or a percentage of invoice reimbursement.
Nationwide pet insurance highlights
- Choose Whole Pet together with a wellness add-on to cover lab tests, x-rays, prescription medications, chronic as well as hereditary conditions, wellness, and many more.
- Choose Major Medical to pay for examinations, imaging exams, laboratory tests, prescriptions, chronic conditions, and other inherited conditions.
- Choose a Pet Wellness coverage is for wellness tests and exams, vaccinations, and flea/heartworm prevention.
- Submit your quote online and submit your claims online at their official website. Payments are made right away.
You can call Nationwide at 1-888-209-5099 for any questions about your coverage. New enrollments may call 800-872-7387, and for customer care, call 800-540-2016.