Can you think of your fashion wardrobe without a stylish watch on it? Well, to the majority of fashion-forward people, watches are not only a part of their regular fashion but also an essential item to define their persona. And ever since the automatic watches have been launched in the market, the definition of fashion has changed completely. The best automatic watches under 200 come with a bucket full of utilities along with a style statement that will redefine your look.
Here is what you should be looking for while choosing an automatic watch for you. Apart from the budget, the essential features should also be considered while buying the best men’s automatic watches under 500. If you are looking for a watch that will be useful as well as urban to look at, the automatic watches would be the best bet.
Here are the guide 8 best automatic watches under 200 to choose the best one for you.
Seiko Men’s SNKN37 Automatic Self-Wind Watch
- 0.1 Seiko Men’s SNKN37 Automatic Self-Wind Watch
- 0.2 Seiko Men’s SNKM97 Analog Green Dial Automatic Watch
- 0.3 Seiko Men’s RECRAFT Series Automatic-self-Wind Watch Silver, 21 (Model: SNKP23)
- 0.4 Seiko Men’s SNK803 Seiko 5 Automatic Watch
- 0.5 Orient Men’s ‘2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 2’ Japanese Automatic Watch
- 0.6 Orient ‘2nd Gen Bambino Version III’ Japanese Automatic Watch
- 0.7 Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Japanese Automatic Watch
- 0.8 Fossil Men’s Townsman Automatic Stainless Steel Mechanical Watch
- 0.9 Which One Is The Best Automatic Watch Under 200?
- 1 Final Verdict
Watches can be determinant of your fashion consciousness. A watch can be a reflection of your aesthetic fineness. When it comes to the latest design automatic watches, there are hardly few that could be equaled to this watch. Besides the exceptionally chic look that it flaunts, this watch also comes wrapped in elegance, class, and utility.
- Watch with cushion-shape case featuring blue sunray dial and date display
- 43.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Distressed leather band with buckle closure
This analog watch features a durable belt made of superior quality leather and a blue dial that speaks volumes of its panache. The stainless steel case and bezel that margins the gorgeous blue dial is durable and offers the watch a long life. Wear it with a suit, a tuxedo, or casual T-shirts, the appeal would be equally enthralling.
The followings are some of the salient features of this watch that make it one of the best men’s watches under 200.
- This watch comes with a blue sunray dial featuring a date display
- The leather band of this watch has a buckle closure for a firm grip
- Even though it is not the appropriate one for snorkeling or diving, it surely can show its water-resistance up to 50 m underwater
- Automatic-self-wind movement is another outstanding feature of this watch
- Swing the watch horizontally from one side to another, and it gets started for the first time
Seiko Men’s SNKM97 Analog Green Dial Automatic Watch
To settle for an utterly masculine look, you can opt for the men’s best automatic watches under 200, and this one specifically, can be a smart pick. This watch features a sturdy look and a durable case that ensures that it is going to be part of your fashion closet for long. The light-weight, sleek design of this watch makes it perfect for daily wear and party wear as well.
- Case diameter: 43.5mm
- Gold tone second hand
- Water Resistant To 165 Feet
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
Featuring a silver-tone stainless steel band, this watch can be worn with any outfit effortlessly. Especially, if you are pairing it with formal attire, this watch is sure to add new dimensions to eh overall formal appearance. What makes this watch stand apart from the crowd is the green dial and the tonneau shape of the watch. The push-button fold-over clasp further guarantees that the watch remains glued to your wrist once worn.
The following features make this watch one of the best watches under 200 for men.
- The case of the watch is made of stainless steel
- It is water-resistant up to 165 m underwater
- It features a power reserve for roughly 41 hours
- The watch comes with 21,600 vibrations every hour
Seiko Men’s RECRAFT Series Automatic-self-Wind Watch Silver, 21 (Model: SNKP23)
A perfectly designed, carefully crafted, and the aesthetically organized watch is this men’s automatic watch from the house of Seiko. Featuring a blue dial margined with a dazzling stainless steel case, this watch is a must-have for those who are looking for a fashion watch with utility under 200. The stainless steel band of the watch adds a dose of style and class to the overall look of this automatic wristwatch.
- Self-winding automatic
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- Automatic-self-wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 39.5mm
It is one of the best automatic watches under 200 that come with all the superior features to make it one of the best in the market. If you are planning to go for snorkeling or diving wearing this watch, a useful piece of suggestion would be to skip the idea as the watch is water-resistant up to 50 m underwater and diving with it might not be a smart idea.
Here are some of the features of this watch that make it one of the best in the market.
- The watch comes with an automatic self-wind movement
- It features a power reserve of about 41hours
- This watch is rectangular in shape and features an analog functionality
- The push-button fold-over clasp of the stainless steel band ensures complete safety when worn
- The case is also made of stainless steel
- Te dial features a day-date display
Seiko Men’s SNK803 Seiko 5 Automatic Watch
Are you looking for men’s dress watches under 200 that could be the perfect accessory for your casual wear wardrobe? If yes, this watch can be a smart pick. With an exceptional canvas strap, this watch looks outstanding and trendy at the same time. The typical round-shaped dial adds to the overall appeal of the watch. The sword-shaped hands of the watch augment its trendy and urban look.
- Round watch featuring beige dial with day/date windows, sword-shape hands, and exhibition case back
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral crystal dial window
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, and canvas strap with buckle closure; Water...
No matter if you are getting ready for a casual party, or going to a movie with friends, this watch can always be your best bet to make you look smarter. The watch features an analog functionality that adds to its casual appeal. The Hardlex mineral crystal dial window and 37 mm stainless steel case make this watch look a correctly twenty-first-century timepiece.
Here are some of the features that make this watch a worthy choice for all.
- The color of the dial and the band is beige
- The watch features a 21-jewel movement precisely
- It comes with a day-date window that is utilitarian
- The canvas strap comes with a buckle clasp for a seamless closure
- This watch is water-resistant up to 30 m underwater
Orient Men’s ‘2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 2’ Japanese Automatic Watch
One of the best automatic watches under 200 will be this one if you are looking forward to making your watch collection upgraded. Besides adding panache to your collection of watches, this one will also be a useful piece. This watch is no how one of those which you can wear occasionally. Instead, this watch can be worn to any party, any occasion, and any hand out without any doubt. Hence, this Orient watch is going to be a smart addition to our closet of accessories at any point in time.
- Domed mineral crystal
- Domed dial , Lug Width - 21mm
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm. Vibration - 21,600 vibrations/hour
As far as the features of the watch are concerned, it comes with a masculine appearance with a leather band and round shaped dial. While the round shape of the dial makes it look traditional, the leather band with stitched margins sums up the appearance of the watch on a trendy note. The roman hour numbering is what adds style to this timepiece.
Here are some of the salient features that make the watch a smart buy under 200.
- The watch features Japanese-automatic movement
- It is water-resistant up to the depth of 30 m
- This watch features a power reserve capacity of closely 40 hours
- It features an analog functionality
- The band color is brown
- The watch features a beige dial
- The bezel is made of stainless steel
Orient ‘2nd Gen Bambino Version III’ Japanese Automatic Watch
If wearing a watch all black is on your mind, settling for this automatic watch can be a smart move. With excellent features and an equally outstanding price, this one is one of the best automatic watches under 500. Featuring the Japanese-automatic movement technology, this watch flaunts a perfectly smart and urban look as well. The tiny date display on the black round dial of the watch makes it a utilitarian one.
- Domed mineral crystal
- Modern, minimalist style
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
No matter if you are heading for a party or an office meeting, wear this watch with casual outfits as well as the formal ones. Being all black in color, this watch perfectly blends with any other shade of the attire. The black leather black adds to its overall plush and makes it a perfect accessory with any outfit.
Here are some of the features that make this watch the fashionista’s choice.
- The watch has an analog display arrangement
- The color of the dial and the band is black
- The watch comes with a round-shaped dial
- The case is made of stainless steel
- It features a tang buckle for its clasp
- The watch is water-resistant up to 30m underwater
You may explore 10 Cheap Men’s Watches That Look Expensive In 2020
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Japanese Automatic Watch
A balanced package of grace and style, this watch is a perfect one for those who are looking for a party watch with advanced functionalities. The stunning combination of gold and black makes this watch a delight for fashion lovers. Featuring a heritage look and modern functionalities, this watch comes with an analog display along with a date window.
- Gold tone stainless steel case 40mm diameter x 14mm thick; Exhibition case back; Black dial;...
- NH35A Japanese Automatic movement, 24 jewel; Assembled in Malaysia; Watch weight: 152 grams
- Gold tone stainless steel band, 205mm L x 20mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold...
- Mineral crystal; Screw-down crown; Unidirectional stainless steel coin edge bezel with black top...
To set the time or adjust it, you just have to pull out the crown of the watch and rotate it to get the hands settled according to the time. Once you have set the time perfectly, push the crown back to its original place. The stainless steel case material of the watch lends this one durability and shine.
Check for the best features of the watch that makes it an outstanding one.
- The bezel is made of stainless steel
- The band is crafted from superior quality stainless steel
- The watch features a deployment clasp with safety
- The band features a stunning gold tone
- The watch is water-resistant up to 200m underwater
Fossil Men’s Townsman Automatic Stainless Steel Mechanical Watch
Give your accessory wardrobe an urban lift and buy this one from the best automatic watches under 200. A perfect blend of style and trend, this watch can be a valuable addition to your collection of watches. Featuring a round blue dial and a leather band, this watch snatches the attention of the onlookers effortlessly. The two sub-dials that decorate the main dial adds a definition to this watch.
- Black watch featuring two subdials, movement-revealing skeleton window, and exhibition case back
- Case Size: 45mm with mineral dial window
- Mechanical hand-wind movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with deployant-clasp closure
The typical round-shaped dial lends this watch a traditional appearance while the stunning combination of blue and brown adds a dose of the trend to this timepiece. Weighing only 8.8 ounces, this men’s automatic watch can be a smart pick for anyone and can be worn to any party or occasion.
- The watch comes with two sub-dials
- The watch features an analog display
- The bezel of the watch is made of stainless steel
- The band of the watch features a tang buckle for a snug fit
- The watch features a Swiss-automatic movement technology
Which One Is The Best Automatic Watch Under 200?
Almost all the watches listed above are of superior quality. However, if you want to settle for one of them and 200 is the limit of your budget, settling for the Fossil Men’s Townsman Automatic Stainless Steel Mechanical Watch would be the best bet. We would recommend you to buy this watch owing to the following reasons.
- The watch offers a perfect blend of style and class
- This Fossil automatic each is a perfect accessory for any attire
- It comes with the world-renowned Swiss-automatic movement technology
- The two sub-dials make it look smart and work smarter
- Te matching leather band offers a comfortable fit and adds to its trendy look
No matter if you are looking for the best women’s automatic watch or the best men’s automatic watch, settle for the one that fits in your budget, and satisfies your preference.
Let your sense of logic rule your mind, and choosing the right automatic watch would no longer be a difficult task. Do not get swayed by the look of the watch alone, check the features and the price carefully, and settle for a deal that will best fit your budget and requirements.