YouTube offers the perfect platform to showcase your talent to the audience. But given the tremendous competition on YouTube, every aspirant needs to stay ahead of the game. From formulating the right content to editing the videos correctly, you need to be cautious about every little detail to attract your audience. Therefore, selecting the best cheap laptop for editing YouTube videos is quite essential for you.
But the real dilemma sets in when you have to shortlist the right product for editing your videos. And the selecting game ultimately depends on your requirements. The more specific you get with your needs, the better it gets to choose the right product. Confused? Read along this article to find the reviews of the best five brands and models available in the market that would be ideal for editing your videos.
Best Cheap Laptop for Editing YouTube Videos
- 1 Best Cheap Laptop for Editing YouTube Videos
1. ASUS VivoBook 15 F512JA-AS54
ASUS VivoBook is the first product on this review list. The brand is quite celebrated across the global platform for its outstanding products and computer accessories. From extraordinary battery features to excellent customer services, ASUS offers you pretty decent services for electronic gadgets.
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU (6M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- The product specifications are 14.1 x 9.1 x 0.8 inches
- The product weight is 3.50 lbs
- The operating system present is Windows 10 Home
- The processor count is 4
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity present
- Computer memory size is 12 GB
- Sleek and elegant design
- Frameless NanoEdge display keeps a lower footprint
- Presence of a fingerprint sensor on the touchpad
- Even if the CPU usage is around 10 percent, the fan might continue to blow all the time
The product comes along with 15.6 inches Full HD screen with 1920×1080 resolution. Also, it is one of the cheap laptops for YouTube editing available in the market. Another remarkable feature about this laptop is its style and thin design. It weighs around 3.50 lbs, making it easier for the user to carry it around as per choices.
It is simply breathtaking, making any content on the screen immersive and quite less distracting for the eyes. You no longer have to worry about blurry mages on your laptop as you can only expect HD content on this laptop.
The laptop is powered with the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 CPU with a speed of 3.6 GHz. The device’s memory storage capacity is pretty decent as it offers you a 512GB SSD and 8GB DDR4 RAM feature.
2. Acer Aspire 5 A515-43-R19L
Do you wish to invest in the best cheap laptop for editing youtube videos? Acer brings you the ultimate product at a pocket-friendly price. If you want to invest in a laptop that can handle multitasks, you need to look for the one which comes with a quad-core processor. Remember, a processor is the key factor of your device. Hence, this product is an ideal investment as it comes with AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, a dual-core processor.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile...
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- The product specifications are 14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches
- The product weight is 3.97 lbs
- Windows 10 S is the operating system
- In-plane switching available
- Alexa-enabled device
- Elegant, sleek design, travel-friendly
- Unique imaging experience due to the presence of narrow bezel design
- Exceptional performance
- Amazing battery life
- No touchscreen
Acer Aspire offers a CPU speed of 3.5 GHz. It also has decent memory storage capacity for storing files without any restrictions. It comes with 128 GB SSD storage and 4GB DDR4 memory capacities. Such an advanced feature helps it to run applications quite smoothly without any potential lagging issues.
The 15.6 inches full HD laptop offers you 1920 x 1080 resolution. It is equipped with a widescreen LED-backlit display, which comes along with an in-plane switching feature. With the availability of multiple connectivity options, you do not have to worry about using multiple devices along with the laptop. It comes with a decent battery backup which can last for 7.5 hours.
3. CHUWI HeroBook Pro N4000 Notebook
Are you preparing the list of the best cheap laptop for editing youtube videos? If so, make sure to check out the review of CHUWI HeroBook Pro 14.1, which is available at a reasonable price in the market. Along with the price, it offers you some of the best features among its competitors in the market.
- 【Powerful Inside】- Powerful and efficient Intel Quad-Core Gmini lake N4020 Processor, base...
- 【Storage What You Need】- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD storage helps you run multiple apps seamlessly. With...
- 【Thinner and Lighter】- CHUWI HeroBook laptop computer weighs only 3.06lb（1.39kg） and slims...
- 【Long Battery Life】- A monstrous 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery with ultra-low power interl...
- The product specifications are 13.07 x 8.43 x 0.84 inches
- The product weight is 3.06 lbs
- Presence of 5W ultra-low power design
- Windows 10 is the operating system
- 1 inches Full HD IPS display screen
- Slim build and lightweight design
- Outstanding performance
- Presence of a full-sized keyboard
- Affordable price
- Not ideal for the heavy tasks
One of the primary highlights of this laptop is its mighty Intel Dual-Core Gmini lake N4000 Processor. It offers you a seamless and swift performance. Along with that, the bass frequency of this processor is 1.1GHz, while the burst frequency remains to be at 2.6 GHz. Such features are available due to the presence of the 14-nm process technology.
The presence of the in-built Intel UHD Graphics 600 helps the user to enjoy swift and image processing. Along with that, you get to enjoy the massive storage capacity offered by the laptop. It comes with 8GB RAM as well as 256 GB SSD storage capacities.
Such a vast storage area makes sure that the device can smoothly run all the applications without any failure. Also, you get to use the separate M.2 SSD expansion, which is ideal for extended space and faster reading and writing speed. The device comes with a 38Wh polymer lithium-ion battery which lasts 9 hours.
4. Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop 81JW0000US
The next device on this review list is the Lenovo S330 Chromebook. It is a high-performing laptop available in the market with 14 inches Full HD display screen. The s330 Chromebook comes with the advanced version of MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, which offers you versatile functions without lagging issues.
- High performance laptop: The Chromebook S330 is equipped with a MediaTek MTK8173C Processor, Chrome...
- Sleek & stylish design: Sleek, stylish and secure, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 is less than one inch...
- Powerful processing: Perfect for all your daily computing needs, The Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers...
- Built to connect us: Full I/O support comes standard on the laptop computer with USB-C, micro SD and...
- The product specifications are 12.82 x 0.82 x 9.15 inches
- The product weight is 3.30 lbs
- 14 inches FHD display screen
- Computer memory is 4 GB
- 1920X1080 Pixels resolution
- Lightweight and stylish build
- Crisp visuals with excellent clarity
- A multitasking laptop with a hassle-free and quick software loading feature
- Easy to use
- No touchscreen
- Not convertible
You do not have to compromise with your style statement when you invest in this Lenovo S330 14. Why? That is because; this one comes with an elegant, stylish design that will accentuate your overall look perfect for the day.
Also, it is an ideal laptop for running day-to-day activities without any restrictions. Sleek, secure, and chic are the right ones to describe this gadget for you. And given these attributes, many customers claim this one to be the best budget laptop for YouTubers.
The 14 inches laptop is a powerful gadget that promises to deliver significant processing and can handle multiple tasks at a time. It comes with quick boot-ups and swift software loading features. Along with that, you get to use the extra 100 GB of cloud storage with the aid of Google Drive. So, you no longer have to worry about your content’s security as you can store them securely with the Drive.
5. Asus ZenBook UX581GV-XB94T
The last device on this list for review is from the brand Asus Zen. Well, this brand is quite famous for its computers and laptops in the market. The Asus Laptop ZenBook offers you 15.6 inches 4K matter display screen, which comes with a touchscreen feature. As it is a touchscreen laptop, hence you can easily edit YouTube videos without any limitations. Also, such a feature helps you manage multiple tasks by splitting the windows as per your convenience.
- ScreenPad Plus: 14 inch 4K matte touchscreen, giving your endless way to optimize your multitasking...
- 15.6 inch 4K UHD NanoEdge touchscreen glossy main display
- Latest 9th generation Intel Core i9-9980HK Octa Core Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.0 GHz) with...
- Detachable palm rest and ASUS active stylus pen included
- The product specifications are 14.1 x 9.7 x 0.94 inches
- The product weight is 5.50 lbs
- i9-9980HK Octa-Core Processor present
- Hard disk size is 1 TB
- Windows 10 Pro is the operating system
- Excellent tools and source files available for creative minds
- Storage space available
- Great to use, a comfortable keyboard
- Fantastic 3D rendering available on the display
- Speakers are weak
The 15.6 inches laptop offers you a NanoEdge display screen, which is simply breathtaking. It comes with an ultra-narrow bezel, which allows the computer to fit into the svelte chassis smoothly. Also, it maximizes your viewing experience, and due to the presence of anti-glare coating, it reduces any annoying reflections.
It is powered by the advanced 9th Gen Intel Octa-Core Processor, which offers speed to 5 GHz. Such the latest processor helps you run almost all the software systems required for editing your videos and images.
You get detachable palm rest with the device, which is an excellent option for using the device for prolonged hours. The availability of the ASUS active stylus, along with this device, can eliminate your editing hassles.
Top Mistakes to Avoid While Selecting a Laptop
You will come across many laptops and brands in the market to make to your list of best cheap laptops for editing YouTube videos. However, while choosing the best one for your daily work, you need to be cautious about not making these silly errors. Why? These errors might be relatively small but can have potential effects on your future use. Confused? Find out these standard errors for your reference:
Do Not Overpay
In most cases, people tend to get attracted to the expensive models available in the market. As a result, they end up buying costly laptops, which might not be a critical requirement for their work. Therefore, if you want to avoid this problem, make sure to set aside a strict budget for your laptop.
You get a lot of suggestions for laptops when you ask your friends and family. But in most cases, you tend to skip reading the customer feedbacks of these brands and models available in the market. You need to consider the suggestions for your purchase but never forget to read the customer reviews. Remember to make a choice depending on your requirements as well as the customer feedback.
Sticking to One Brand Only
You are looking for the best affordable laptop that is ideal for editing videos. But you also want to stick to a single brand only. And that is one of the most significant errors you are making beats with your laptop selection. Why? That is because; you are missing out on the chances of finding the best laptop in a reasonable price range that can offer you outstanding features.
Not Considering Your Requirements
The last thing that you can do is invest in a product that does not meet your requirements. And in the case of a laptop, it would be one of the silly mistakes you need to avoid. You might get tempted to get that laptop that caught your attention in the market. But is it appropriate to meet all your work necessities? Be clear about it before investing your resources into it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You have been desperately trying to shortlist the best laptop for photo editing available in the market. But in most cases, the users tend to have many queries which are left unsolved. And such questions can confuse you while you try to select the right product for your work. Therefore, here are some of the most asked questions about laptops for your reference:
How Long can Any Laptop Last?
Typically, any laptop can last from three to five years. However, it might slightly differ depending on the brands and the laptops you use for your daily activities. The specifications, battery, and the type of task carried out every day can be the determining factors for your laptop’s life. It might also survive for an extended period, but the functionality can be limited for many such gadgets.
Is it Wise to Repair the Laptops?
According to the consumer reports, you might have to pay 50% of the purchase price when you decide to repair the laptop within two years of ownership. However, do consider that the laptop’s price depreciates around 30% each year. Hence, in simpler terms, it is not profitable to invest in repairing your laptop anymore.
How to Select the Best Laptop for YouTube Editing Purposes?
According to the experts, you need to shortlist the laptop depending on your work requirements. If you want to invest in the best laptops for video editing under 500, make sure to look for RAM, its processor, and storage capacity. You can choose between CHUWI HeroBook Pro and ZenBook Pro Duo from Asus from the ones reviewed above. However, in any case, check out all the features correctly, which can fulfill your work necessities appropriately.
Is 8GB RAM Sufficient for Video Editing Purposes?
Well, 8GB RAM is ideal for projects which would be smaller than 1080p. However, if you aim to work with projects larger in size and resolution, you might want to look for 16 GB RAM devices. If you plan to use heavy software systems on your device for editing purposes, make sure to invest in the ones with 32 GB RAM.
RAM or Processor: Which One is Essential for Laptops Used for Video Editing?
If you are focused on the best laptop for making youtube videos, then getting a high RAM device is essential for you. RAM determines how swiftly you can use the software systems on your laptop for editing purposes. However, you do not want to encounter any lagging issues while you create your masterpieces. Hence, in such cases, you also need to focus on getting the latest and advanced processor to run the device smoothly.
Did you check out every review properly? It is sometimes quite confusing as these reviews highlight all the positive aspects of these devices available in the market. However, each of these devices is ideal for use, depending on your work requirements.
For example, if you are looking for a budget-friendly laptop for daily work, you can check out the Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop review. With decent battery backup and the latest OS, you can enjoy its smooth performance without investing a considerable amount of money. However, the device that is an outstanding option for carrying out multiple tasks is none other than the ZenBook Pro Duo from Asus.
The brand is quite famous across the globe for its exceptional laptops and other computer accessories. If you closely assess the customer reviews, you can see how exceptionally this laptop performs every time. It might be slightly on the costlier side, but the advanced features and terrific performance make it an excellent investment for the experts. So, which one of these laptops is included in your list of the best cheap laptop for editing YouTube videos?