If you’re taking care of an infant or a toddler, it’s easy to see why you need a good night light. You need the best night light for feeding baby or a baby feeding night light to soothe and keep him calm. With a night light, you can quietly and calmly feed and change your little one so he can go right back to sleep.
A children’s night light is helpful if your baby shares the nursery with his other siblings. The soothing light will comfort your infant and won’t awaken other kids in the room. Parents need a good night light lamp, and if you’re out shopping for one, then you may feel overwhelmed with the different styles, designs, and colors.
There are simple night lamps that have an easy, straightforward design while there are also night lamps with unique features. Some have movable animated images on the shade, while some may even play a lullaby. And considering all these features, here are the 10 best night light products to check out this year.
10 Best Night Light for Feeding Baby
- 1 10 Best Night Light for Feeding Baby
- 1.1 1. SOAIY Sleep Soother for Kids
- 1.2 2. Tecboss Kids Night Light
- 1.3 3. Cloud B Night Light Star Projector Twilight Turtle Classic
- 1.4 4. Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine
- 1.5 5. GoLine Cat Night Lamp
- 1.6 6. SOAIY Aurora Night Light
- 1.7 7. 2BEONE Night Lights For Kids
- 1.8 8. Jozo Night Lights For Kids
- 1.9 9. Gladle Night Light for Kids
- 1.10 10. BlissLights Sky Lite Blue Night Light
- 1.11 Best Night Light for Feeding Baby Buying Considerations
- 2 FAQ
There are several different nursing lights out there that you can use, now It’s time to look at the best and brightest ideas of nursery lighting.
1. SOAIY Sleep Soother for Kids
The SOAIY Sleep Soother brings the fascinating Aurora Borealis into your child’s room. It can be used as a straightforward night light when the cover/dome is on the lamp. But when you take the cover off, it becomes a mini projector displaying realistic Northern Lights and nebular lights on the wall or ceiling of your nursery or child’s bedroom.
- Projects a soothing Aurora lights show.
- It comes with 8 lighting modes.
- Can be used as a mood light
- With 12 months warranty on defects
- Easy to use and entertaining for kids and adults
- Can be used as a night light or projector
- With different projector modes
- With a built-in speaker system
- Made from durable materials
- Can’t be mounted or hung from the ceiling
- Not for very young children
Kids love this light show, and it also has a soothing or relaxing effect. It is also great for adults to help relax and reduce stress. It comes with eight projection modes. You can choose from green, blue, red, and multi-color and project the lights in a 45-degree manner.
It also comes with a speaker. You can plug your mobile device in so it will play music. You can play relaxation music, meditation, music, or a lullaby. This features an auto shut-off feature after an hour of use. This makes it convenient and safe to use in a child’s room.
2. Tecboss Kids Night Light
The Tecboss Kids Night Light is made from ABS plastic with a cute and colorful baby chick design. It is adjustable, and you only need to touch or tap the top part of the night light. It is ideal for use inside a nursery, in a child’s room, or as the best night light for feeding a baby. It creates a warm and inviting atmosphere to help babies and toddlers sleep well.
- It is made of soft and durable silicone.
- With a fun design.
- Adjustable using a tapping motion.
- Rechargeable and can be used for up to 300 hours when fully charged.
- The anti-blue light feature won’t flicker and hurt your child’s eyes.
- With a cute and colorful design
- Easy to use
- With adjustable light brightness modes
- Made from safe material, safe for the eyes
- Longer-lasting battery
- No hooks or loops to hang the lamp
- No openings to remove or replace the LED light
It is also a safe night light as it is soft silicone will never flicker and hurt your child’s eyes, and there are no moving or removable parts that a child can swallow. One full charge can give you 300 hours of use at the lowest light setting. The brightest light setting can give you up to 8 hours of use.
3. Cloud B Night Light Star Projector Twilight Turtle Classic
Cloud B is a unique night light and stars projection device as it has a soft and plush turtle base. The shell of the turtle has small star openings where an inner lamp projects from. When powered on, stars may be projected on the walls and ceiling. The colors change with blue, green, and amber stars.
- Available in different colors.
- Projects stars and soothing night light
- The colors change automatically
- With an automatic shut off function
- Fun night light and stars projector
- Projects stars and eight constellations
- Colors can change automatically Available in five different turtle colors
- With an automatic shut off function
- Soft turtle toy but cannot be hugged while the projector is on
You can save batteries too as it comes with an automatic shut-off feature. It can project stars with eight different constellations so your child can learn about the universe in his own room. Let your child choose from different turtle colors: blue, green, purple, twinkling aqua, and twinkling pink. This is ideal for use inside a toddler’s room, a child’s playroom, and nursery.
4. Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine
The Hatch Baby is a multifunctional device. It can be used as a night light, a soothing sound machine, and a time to wake up the device. It can be controlled using your mobile phone, where you can customize the sound, color, and sound volume. You can also use the app to set the power off and power on functions depending on your sleep schedule.
- This is a night light to help your baby go to sleep.
- This is a sound machine that plays soothing melodies, sounds, and lullabies.
- It is time to raise a device that will help your baby wake up happy.
- It can be controlled with your smartphone.
- Will help your child develop a healthy sleeping pattern.
- Easy to use and multifunctional
- You can use this to soothe your child to sleep
- Use it to wake your child
- Can be controlled manually or via a smart app
- It can be used by parents too
- Won’t work on older smartphone models
This is easy to use with simple device controls. Just tap if you want to power it on or tap it again to turn off. You may also do this using your mobile phone. Moreover, if your baby has trouble sleeping, you should try this best white noise machine to soundproof your baby’s room.
And it’s not just for babies and toddlers. It can be used by a younger child or preschooler as a night light, as a study light, or as an alarm clock for the elder person also. It won’t overheat even when powered on throughout the night. It is rechargeable and will last for a long time.
5. GoLine Cat Night Lamp
The GoLine Cat Lamp is a cute kitty night light made of cool and light silicone. It is BPA-free, washable and rechargeable. It controls by touch; just touch or tap it, and it will automatically power on. It does not have a remote, so you must manually tap it. You may also purchase the Cat Lamp with convenient remote control.
- Great gift for cat lovers.
- Activate and control using tapping actions.
- With a longer-lasting built-in battery.
- Handheld design.
- Portable and easy to control
- With many breathing light color options
- May come with or without a battery
- Can be used in a nursery or child’s room
- Will never overheat
- No hook or strap to hang it
- Not for toddlers and very young children
The Cat Lamp may be powered on or off. You can toggle with the different colors from red to purple by tapping or with the use of the remote if this is available. It comes with 7 breathing light modes and a standby mode. It won’t overheat even when you leave it on all night. It’s perfect for nurseries, children’s bedroom, or a playroom.
It is powered by a built-in Lithium-ion battery at 1200mAH. Just charge this lamp to full, and you can use it for up to 15 hours straight. It is portable, will never flicker or dim out, and a child can also use it inside a play tent or under a blanket.
You can explore 10 Best Travel Pillows for Kids in 2020
6. SOAIY Aurora Night Light
The SOAIY Aurora Night Light is an LED projector that shows the beauty and wonder of the Northern Lights together with sounds from your mobile device. It works using a special laser that’s safe to use, safe on the eyes, and will provide many years of use. It comes with a remote controller that can change the color of the lamp, adjust brightness levels, and set the timer, and control the device rotation.
- Aurora Borealis projector with remote
- You can select from 8 lighting modes.
- With a built-in speaker and a timer.
- Relaxing and soothing for children and also for adults.
- Easy to use as a night light and projector light
- This is safe to use, safe on the eyes under normal use
- With eight projection modes and color modes
- It comes with a remote
- With built-in speakers
- Not for toddlers and babies
- No speaker volume adjustment control
When the dome is on the device, it is used as a lamp or night light. This is handy for nursery, a child’s room, or playroom use. When the dome is removed, you can use it as a projector to project starry images on your wall or ceiling. It comes with 8 lighting modes and is fully adjustable to tilt up to 45 degrees.
Use the speaker as an external speaker for your phone or any mobile device to play lullabies and soothing songs to help your child go to sleep.
7. 2BEONE Night Lights For Kids
The 2BEONE night light is a cute giraffe made from premium materials that are safe, hypoallergenic, and non-toxic. It is free from BPA, phthalates, and BPS. This best night light for feeding a baby emits a warm glow but will always remain cool and safe to use. Inside are long-lasting LED light bulbs that won’t dim or flicker.
- Safe and durable for baby and toddlers
- With eye-friendly LED light
- This is portable, easy to carry anywhere
- Single-button operation
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Easy to operate
- No movable parts will never flicker and are safe on the eyes
- Portable, easy to carry anywhere
- Emits a warm glow similar to candlelight
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- No known disadvantage
It is energy-saving with a soft glow that mimics candlelight. It is calming and relaxing with a cordless design. It may be placed on the bedside or cuddled while in bed. It is also easy to clean and disinfect as it comes with a smooth surface.
8. Jozo Night Lights For Kids
The Jozo Night Lights is a baby night light or night lamp and a projector with moving starry skies on your child’s wall and ceiling. It can calm toddlers, babies, and young children; it can also be used by adults. It has auto shut-off functions and is battery-powered.
- It can be used as a lamp or a starry projector.
- With a timer function and auto shut off feature.
- Multifunctional projector
- With a timer function
- Auto shut off function
- Calming and relaxing
- Can be used by kids and adults
- Should be kept on a safe and stable surface
9. Gladle Night Light for Kids
The Gladle Night Light for Kids is a night light LED nursery lamp and portable night light made from safe and durable materials. It comes in three different colors and stickers to let your child have fun at night. It is not as bright as most LED lamps because it has Eye-caring LED that emits a uniform and non-flickering light that will never hurt the eyes. Colors range from cool white to warm white colors.
- LED lamp with free stickers.
- Available in three colors.
- With an instant touch or tapping controls.
- Lights up longer.
- It is made from very durable materials.
- Easy controls
- With dimmable and changeable light color
- Can last longer in one full charge
- Easy to take anywhere
- Can be used by parents and kids alike
- No hook to hang it
- No way to open the device to change the light
This lamp features easy controls; just touch the top once to dim or tap it twice to power it off. You can adjust the light color according to your child’s preference by just touching the Gladle logo at the front of the night light. Your child won’t’ have to get out of bed to control and power off the night light.
The Gladle Night Light can provide a warm and soothing light for up to 80 hours in one full charge. It is great for children, toddlers, and also for breastfeeding mothers. It’s waterproof with an IP65 rating. You can take it outside the nursery, take it camping or on a family trip, or inside the car.
10. BlissLights Sky Lite Blue Night Light
The BlissLights Sky Lite is a soothing night light you can use in your child’s nursery room or inside your own room, game room, or den. It projects lovely images of nebulas and stars that will surely relax and soothe you. It has easy controls, very straightforward, and thus, it’s ideal for use inside a child’s nursery or playroom.
- Projects stars or nebula clouds on the wall or ceiling.
- Uses laser diodes for quality projections.
- Soothing Aurora night light.
- With very simple controls.
- Mini projector with stars and nebula
- Uses laser diodes for vivid projected images
- Small and compact, easy to carry around
- With simple controls
- Rotating motion may be stopped
- No lamp function
The Sky Lite is portable and compact you can take it anywhere. You can use this during camping or a road trip and project lovely night lights on any surface. It works using a 120V AC adapter and comes with easy controls. Just press the control button on the kid’s night light to move through the different effects and adjust the light/projector brightness according to your preference. You may also stop or start the rotating device motion.
Best Night Light for Feeding Baby Buying Considerations
Remember the following when buying a night light for feeding your baby.
Type of bulb
The ideal bulb is an LED bulb that will last longer and will never flicker compared to ordinary incandescent bulbs. LED bulbs are also cooler and come in different colors.
The color should not be too bright for the baby’s eyes. A dimmer function is a welcome feature since you can adjust the light brightness according to your needs.
It would be great to have a night light that senses light taps and simple motions for easy control. It should also come with a convenient sensor to shut off automatically so the lamp won’t overheat and to conserve power.
Do you need a power outlet?
Traditional night lights are plugged directly from a power outlet, but nowadays, there are rechargeable night lamps or battery-powered lamps with improved functions. Select the best one according to your child’s needs and your preference.
Are the night lights safe for babies?
There are many reasons why modern night lights are safer. Features like automatic shut off, timer features, using safe materials, and lights with non-movable parts are just ways to make night lights safer for babies and toddlers.
What is the best color of light for a child or baby’s room?
According to experts, the best light color for the best sleep is a warm color or red light. This is why most baby night light or nursery lights/lamps are available in warm colors and not blue to bright colors.
Can your baby stay awake with a night light?
If a night light is too bright or has a projector function, there is a chance your baby night stay awake longer. But as his eyes get tired, which will eventually happen, he will relax and fall asleep.
Are socket night lights obsolete?
No, these are not obsolete and may still be used in a nursery or child’s room, but there are some disadvantages to this. Some models may overheat as it is directly connected to the outlet, which can cause fires.
A child also needs to get out of bed to turn it off. Lastly, the light colors are very bright and may flicker, which can harm the eyes.
Benefits of best night light for feeding baby
Night lights have many benefits both for babies and parents.
- A night light can provide a sense of security for toddlers and younger children. They are more likely to stay in their rooms and stay calm when they have a night light. Those with bright lights may stay up longer while those who don’t use night light and stays in a dark room may find the room scary.
A night light is a good way to secure a child who’s sleeping alone for the first time or in a new home and new bedroom.
- The night light also helps parents check on their kids at night. There’s no need to power on a bright ceiling light or use a flashlight to check on your child. A night light will let you instantly check without waking your child.
- Night light helps you check on your baby and avoid waking other children in the room. If you need to feed or change your baby’s diaper inside a common bedroom, then you don’t need to wake other people as well. A breastfeeding night light will only illuminate the crib area or the nursing area in the room.
- Night light with projector functions can help kids sleep better. They can watch the stars, imagine stories, and even play with their siblings or parents as they view the images. Kids that are happier and are contented sleep better compared to kids that are agitated and stressed.
- Some night lights can be held like a toy. A child can take a night light with him to bed. He can hold it and place it under his blanket for comfort. Lamps like this are very durable, safe, and will never run hot even when used all night long.