Art has no limit, and when it comes to Cricut designing, you can undoubtedly break through the conventions to surrender to untested possibilities. A great device to assist your artistic abilities could be a smartly chosen tablet capable of bringing your thoughts to life. With the best tablet for Cricut design space, you can add wings to your imagination and get the drawing done without any compromise.
10 Best Tablets For Cricut Design Space
- 1 10 Best Tablets For Cricut Design Space
- 1.1 Wacom DTK1660K0A Cintiq Tablet
- 1.2 Huion KAMVAS Pro 16 Drawing Tablet
- 1.3 Apple iPad Pro For Cricut Design Space
- 1.4 Latest Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet 6th Generation
- 1.5 GAOMON PD1560 Drawing Tablet
- 1.6 Apple iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- 1.7 Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
- 1.8 HUION Graphic Drawing Tablet
- 1.9 Huion Inspiroy H1161 Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 1.10 Apple iPad (Previous Model)
- 1.11 Which Tablet For The Cricut Designing Space Would Be The Best?
- 1.12 Final Verdict
If you are looking for the best tablets compatible with Cricut design space, here are some of them for your consideration. However, the final selection would rest on you, and we would suggest picking it wisely.
Wacom DTK1660K0A Cintiq Tablet
Specially designed for those who take creativity and art to their passion, this tablet from Wacom would be a smart addition to any Cricut design space. Before you get on with the artistic depiction of your thoughts on objects, it is necessary to have an equally precise and accurate drawing ready before you finally cut it out.
- It features a 3 in 1 HDMI connect cable that easily connects the computer with the tablet
- The foldable legs of this device allow the user the convenience to work anywhere keeping the tablet appropriately
- The screen offers crystal clear picture quality and features a scratch-resistant anti-glare surface
- With 16.7 million color bits and a typical 72% NTSC color gamut, every shade appears livelier on the screen of this tablet
- The rubber grip and the side buttons of the Pro Pen 2 makes it easier to hold and draw on the tablet directly
This is where this tablet does absolute justice. With the Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology, this tablet offers you the right pressure level while drawing and an accurate reception of the tilts that reduce the Parallax effects. What adds to this Wacom tablet’s utility is the 15.6 inches display featuring 1920X 1080 HD resolutions. You have already got the idea from the outstanding features of this tablet that make it one of the best tablets for Cricut design space in the market.
Huion KAMVAS Pro 16 Drawing Tablet
For an enhanced drawing experience, choose this tablet that literally deletes the difference between drawing on paper and a tablet. The primary problem that the artists suffer from while drawing directly on the tablet screen is the parallax effects that distract the optical concentration of the artist. Therefore, the dimension of the picture might get changed or damaged as well in the final picture.
- It comes with a long-lasting battery that allows you to operate for long
- The pen pressure level is 819 which is close to perfection for the act of drawing
- The pen tilt support ranges between +60 to -60 enabling advanced Pen controlling
- The Pen does not come integrated with a battery
- The screen comes with a contrast rate of 1000:1
- The tablet features tutoring software inclusive of OneNote, Word, PowerPoint, PDF, etc
Hence, using a pen that can reduce the visual difference between the cursor and the pen nib would be an excellent choice beyond any doubt. This Huion KAMVAS Pro 16 Drawing Tablet surely offers a better drawing experience altogether. Also, it comes with several other brilliant features, which have been described above.
Apple iPad Pro For Cricut Design Space
Featuring the world’s most advanced mobile display, this iPad would be a gem in your collection of the latest gadgets and devices. The liquid retinal display technology that the screen comes endowed with extends from one edge of the screen to the other, making the entire length and breadth of the display equally enchanting.
- It comes loaded with a LiDAR scanner to let you enjoy an enhanced experience of AR
- The A12Z Bionic Chip and the 8-Core graphics design make this device faster than most of the PCs available today
- The device offers an unbeatable picture quality with its outstanding specifications
- The nimble keys of the typing pad and the sensitive trackpad of the device makes it an advanced one
- The display can be adjusted in terms of positioning to offer the user the best angle to work on
- The Pen gets attached magnetically and gets recharged wirelessly
- A perfectly portable device, it can be used all day as the battery backup is considerable
The advances in Bionic chop that this device has made it one of the fastest ones in the market. No matter how many tasks are running at a time, the device will never let you down by shutting off or getting frozen. Shoot 4K videos, scan the documents, or take pictures that will seem livelier than the moment captured with this iPad.
Latest Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet 6th Generation
If you are looking for a tablet for college students on a budget but high n performance, this drawing tablet for Cricut can be a smart choice. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is one of the best device for Cricut design space without any doubt.
With its exceptional plush look and superior performance, this tablet can be equated to many top devices existing in the market today. Here are some of the features that any user would appreciate.
- The device comes with a 12.3 inches screen that offers impressive image quality
- The flash memory size is 128 GB, and you can store a lot of documents in it without any worry
- It runs on the Windows platform
- The dimension of the tablet is 1.00X1.00X12.00 Inches which makes it reasonably sleek
- The operating system it works on is Windows 10 Professional
- This device can be connected through Bluetooth technology
- The back support makes it possible to keep the device tilted at an angle that will best support your view of the display
You may be wondering what tablet works best with Cricut design space or the best laptop for a college student? Then I would recommend you can use this tablet instead of a laptop once. This tablet available in three stunning shades, Burgundy, Platinum, and Cobalt Blue, this tablet can outshine many with superior features. It also offers users an excellent typing experience.
GAOMON PD1560 Drawing Tablet
Faster, better, and livelier, this tablet helps you pour down your imagination perfectly on its screen. Every color seems more real, and every curve appears to be more vivid with the excellent IPS HD screen of the tablet.
- The resolution of the screen of this tablet is 5080LPI
- The viewing angle is 178 degrees
- It features a superior screen resolution of 1920 X 1080 with an aspect ratio of 16:9
- The 15.6 inches working area suffices the need for color accuracy
- The Pen comes with 8 replacement nibs and a pen holder fitted with a clip at the bottom of it
- The tablet is compatible with Windows 7/8/10 and also Mac OS 10.11 and some of the later versions
The drawing monitor of PD1560 comes with 10 shortcut keys to enable an enhanced drawing experience. According to your drawing patterns and habits, you can set these keys fixed in a customized fashion. The 8192 pressure level of the Pen is capable of sensing the rechargeable pen. The adjustable stand of the monitor helps the user to place the device conveniently.
Apple iPad Air (3rd Generation)
For all those who place their faith in the brand Apple, this tablet can be one of the best tablets for the Cricut design space. You can get this one attached to your Cricut Maker or Cricut Air 2 machine effortlessly to get your crafts done accurately.
- The tablet comes with a 10.5-inch retina display screen featuring wide color and true tone
- The A12 Bionic chip is what makes it stand apart from the rest
- It also features an 8 MP rear camera and a 7 MP front camera
- The battery lasts up to 10 hours
- It comes with an Apple pencil
- The device is compatible with smart keyboard and Bluetooth keyboards
- The tablet comes with a lightning connector
Available in gold, silver, and space grey shades, this can be your one-stop solution for Cricut designing requirements. Fast and efficient, this device comes loaded with plenty of features that make it one of the best in the market. So you can say that this one is the best iPad for Cricut maker, you have seen some of the outs excellent features above.
Apple iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
Do you have this question what is the best iPad to use with Cricut? This Apple tablet can be a precious possession for all the people who take an interest in the Cricut cutting machine.
Featuring an outstanding 256 GB space, this tablet is a perfect choice for those who prefer to store data than deleting it. Sleek, lightweight, and smart to look at, this tablet is an ideal choice for those who like slim and trendy devices.
- The 11-inch liquid retina display of the screen is of the edge-to-edge extent
- It comes with an A12Z Bionic chip run on a neural engine
- The front camera features a 7MP TrueDepth camera
- The battery can sustain up to 10 hours
- The charging accessories come with a USB-C connector
- It supports Apple Pencil, magic keyboard, and smart keyboard
Apple is one name that can be trusted for performance and longevity, both regardless of the variety of devices. This tablet is no exception, as well. With Cricut design space it can also be used for photo editing and video editing
HUION Graphic Drawing Tablet
If you are an experimental artist and love to play around with the lines and dimensions of the pictures you draw, this tablet can be a smart addition to your gamut of devices supportive of Cricut activities. Capable of sensing even the slightest lines, this tablet is fast, useful, and advanced.
- The Pen pressure level of this device is 8192
- It is sleek and easy to carry
- The report rate o this device is 233 RPS
- The resolution has been set as high as 5080
- The thin margin of the device enhances the effective screen size of it
- You get a carrying case along with this device
- It compatible with most of the commonly used software like Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Zbrush, Krita, Clip Studio, etc
- This device is perfect for online tutoring as it supports Word, PDF, PowerPoint, etc
What makes this device a designer’s delight is the set of 12 physical keys to the left of the screen and the set of 16 soft keys on the top of the screen. All of these are customizable, and you can set them according to your preference.
Huion Inspiroy H1161 Graphics Drawing Tablet
Featuring an 8192 Pen pressure level, the Pen of this device offers a firm grip, and it comes without an inbuilt battery. The Pen features two customized express keys and is anti-friction, anti-slip, and anti-sweat.
- The device features 10 press keys on the left panel of the screen
- The top 16 soft keys of the screen allow the user to customize the drawing patterns
- It is 8mm thin and can be carried anywhere owing to its lightweight
- It offers a richer and smoother drawing experience
- The rotation rate of this tablet is 266 PPS
- It is compatible with Windows 7 or higher version
- It also supports MacOS10.12 or higher and Android 6.0 or later
The device comes with a reversible USB-C connector that allows you two-way connections. Given the fact that the power supply efficiency and the data transmission speed are better for the USB-C connector than the Micro USB, this device is undoubtedly an advanced one offering pace and efficiency.
Apple iPad (Previous Model)
If you are looking for a feature-packed best iPad for Cricut within your budget, this device can be your one-stop solution. This iPad supports a smart keyboard, which makes working with it easier. A perfect multitasker, this device never gets tired from running several tasks side by side.
- It comes with 10.2 inches Retina display
- To make the device faster and a superior performer, A 10 Fusion Chip is used in it
- Make your merry times merrier with the 8MP rear camera and 1.2 MP HD front camera that catches moments in their true spirit
- The battery lasts up to 10 hours
- The device comes with stereo speakers
- It supports a smart keyboard and Apple Pencil
- It features a touch ID fingerprint sensor
- It weighs around a pound
If you want a keyboard, you will get it with the device, and if you don’t, you can keep it covered. Redefining perfection, an Apple Pen will offer you the ease of drawing like never before on this device.
Which Tablet For The Cricut Designing Space Would Be The Best?
People who are looking for the best tablets for Cricut design space need specialized performers rather than generic ones. Engineered to perfection, the tablets supportive of Cricut designing, need to be capable of handling multiple tasks at a time, sensing the Pen movement adequately to comprehend the demand of the drawing and to process faster for a glitch-less drawing experience.
Not all devices come loaded with all the features you are looking for all the time. Fortunately enough, we have one that satisfies all your Cricut designing-related requirements, and it is the Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Space Gray (4th Generation). As far as our suggestion is concerned, we vote for this device for the following reasons.
The Special Feature
- The 256 GB memory space is just perfect for every designer to put all the creations in store for long
- The device is high-speed and processes several tasks at a time at the same pace
- Drawing on this device is as smooth as drawing on a sheet of paper. You will hardly come across any friction or non-response while drawing on the iPad
- It comes with the brand name of Apple, a brand that can be trusted blindfolded
- The image quality it offers adds to its winning parameters
No matter if you are looking for the best tablets for Cricut design space or the best tablet for Cricut maker, settle for the one that will best suit your budget and requirements. If you are bothered about what is the best Cricut machine or best Vinyl Cricut, check the available ones in the market thoroughly and opt for the one that you would deem the fittest.
Not everyone has the same requirement. Hence, be sure to check if the machine has all the features that you would require and not the ones that someone else has suggested. The list mentioned above has a wide variety of tablets that would suit people with varying degrees of need and budget. Choose wisely and help your creative skill find its apex.