Once watches were an item that people needed in their everyday life. But now, it has passed that need and has become a symbol of the wearer’s personality. So, we are reviewing some fashionable and the best women’s watches under 200.
Below, you will see some of the most popular and trendy watches for women. Those come with durable build quality and an affordable price. No matter what your personality is, you will find at least one model from the list.
12 Best Women’s Watches Under 200
- 1 12 Best Women’s Watches Under 200
- 2 1. Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone Watch
- 3 2. Michael Kors Slim Runway 42MM Watch
- 4 3. Citizen Women’s Eco-Drive EW1544-53A
- 5 4. Timex Women’s Band Watch
- 6 5. Timex Women’s Indiglo Watch
- 7 6. Nixon Kensington A099 Women’s Watch
- 8 7. Michael Kors Women’s Quartz Watch
- 9 8. Invicta Women’s 12527 Bracelet Watch
- 10 9. Fossil Women’s Riley Quartz Watch
- 11 10. Fossil Women’s Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 12 11. G-Shock Women’s GMA-S120MF-7A1CR
- 13 12. GUESS Women’s Silicone Watch
- 14 What should I look for when buying a best women’s watches under 200?
- 15 Final Verdict
Here are we picked some great pieces for you to enjoy. So ladies, you just need to check out what we found for you and enjoy yourself.
1. Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone Watch
Getting an original MK watch for under 200 bucks is very lucrative. From the sellers, this is an authentic watch with a rose-gold tone. It is a stylish and durable watch that you can wear for years.
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Parker watch collection by Michael Kors...
- Featuring a 39mm case, 17mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement...
- Round stainless steel case with a rose gold dial. rose gold stainless steel bracelet with deployant...
- Water resistant up to 100m: Can be worn bathing, swimming or snorkeling and shallow diving
The stainless-steel casing makes it strong, and other coatings make it water-resistant. If you like crystals on your watch, this one’s for you. The look and the crystals will match your party outfit perfectly.
With three other dials, you will know more than just time. The Michael Kors watch brand comes with standard size, and you can resize it according to your wrist measurement. You can go to your nearest jeweler, and they will do it.
- It has 3 sub-dials and a date window so that you get more information than an instant time.
- The watch case is 39 mm and made with stainless steel making it durable.
- The mechanism of the clock is quartz with an analog display for a classic look.
- The water-resistant feature of this watch keeps it safe up to 100 meters under the water.
- It has a resin band that has extra length, and you can make a custom fit for your hand.
2. Michael Kors Slim Runway 42MM Watch
Michael Kors is a renowned brand in the watch industry and popularly known as MK. MK is the giant manufacturer and they produce their high-end designed watches from the USA and it is an imported quality brand. This Slim Runway Women’s Stainless Steel Watch is another popular watch from them.
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Slim Runway watch collection by Michael...
- Featuring a 42mm case, 20mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement...
- Round stainless steel case with a pink dial and rose gold stick markers Red ionic plated stainless...
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but...
This 42 mm stainless steel watch would suit best who has wrists with larger boned as this wristwatch has a bigger frame. It is featured with a fold-over clasp along with safety. You will have some recreational time under the pool wearing it since it is water-resistant unless you go deeper under 165ft/50m.
This watch is found in black by default and the display would be aesthetically analog. It has three analog hands along with the Quartz movement. The weight of it is just 14 ounces so that you can keep it in your wrist for longer hours. This round shape watch seems like a bracelet that is easy to put on and take it off.
- It comes round a stainless steel case with the red dial
- The case diameter is 42 mm along with the 20 mm of bandwidth.
- It has a Quartz movement analog display.
- This women’s watch Slim Runway with Slim red-coated stainless steel bracelet.
- Resistant to water up to 50 m for short recreational swimming.
3. Citizen Women’s Eco-Drive EW1544-53A
If you are looking for best women’s watches under 200 then I must introduce Citizen women’s EW1544-53A watch. It comes with two variant colors, Silver and Gold. Most importantly, it is eco-friendly so you don’t need to replace the battery, rather just bring it to the sunlight to get adequate recharge.
- LIGHT-POWERED ECO-DRIVE: Converts any light, whether natural or artificial, into energy. Energy is...
- WATER RESISTANT TO 100 M: This Citizen women’s watch is water resistant to 100 meters (330 ft). In...
- CLASSIC SOPHISTICATION: This watch boasts a stainless-steel case, a two-tone (silver and gold)...
- FUNCTIONS: Features Japanese quartz movement with analog display, a date display at the 3 o’clock...
If you are worried about the recharging method then don’t think so much as it is easy to light even under the unnatural source of light. It seems you can recharge it under the dim light. On the other hand, when the watch finds low energy then you can turn on the power-saving mode. It has a lithium-ion cell that stores power directly converted from light.
Once you recharge it to the fullest, then it can run up to 7 years, so forget about the worries. The quartz movement and analog display come from trustworthy Japanese technology. If you frequently drive outside from your home and office then feel free to wear a 26 mm stainless steel light watch. If you love to swim then don’t need to care about taking off.
- It comes with the two-tone and made of stainless steel bracelet
- Made of stainless steel 26 mm case and 14 mm bandwidth
- infused by Japanese Quartz technology
- Eco-friendly solar watch
- Resistant to water up to 100 m for professional marine activities
4. Timex Women’s Band Watch
Here, we have got another very low-budget stylish watch from Timex. It has got two things that we love the most about it. The first one is numeric, and the second one is the Indiglo light-up dial.
- Easy-to-Read White Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Brushed/Polished Two-Tone Stainless Steel Expansion Band
- Polished Gold-Tone Case
- Date Window
Those Arabic numerals give it a modern look, and its glowing background dial will make it useful. You won’t be able to see the time on other watches in the dark. Moreover, this one can withstand rain and splashes of water but don’t expect to go swimming wearing it.
The placement of the date window is also impressive. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money but want a standard watch with more than some basic features, you can order this imported watch.
- With a white background and Indiglo light-up black watch dial, you can see the time anywhere regardless of the lighting condition.
- The watch comes with full Arabic numerals that are easy to read.
- The water-resistant feature will keep it intact, even under 99 feet of water.
- There is a date window placed between 2 o’clock and 4 o’clock for your convenience.
- The case is made from brass and has a polished gold-tone for a rich look.
5. Timex Women’s Indiglo Watch
If you don’t like a metal strap or flashy watch like the previous one, you should get this one. This comes with a pure leather strap that will fit any wrist size. The black theme and silver-tone on the case will surely give you a bold look.
- Adjustable black 12mm genuine leather strap fits up to 7.5-inch wrist circumference
- Black easy-to-read dial with date window at 3 o'clock; full Arabic numerals
- Silver-tone 25mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial. Leaving the watch in direct sunlight or close to a lamp may cause the...
Timex used brass to make the case of the watch. Brass is also durable but not as good as stainless steel. However, you will still be able to use it for many years.
Because of the low manufacturing cost, you can get the watch for way less than 200 bucks. This is one of the most affordable women’s watches on this list.
- The watch comes with an adjustable 12 mm black leather strap, which will fit any wrist up to 7.5 inches.
- It comes with a date window that is placed at the place of 3 o’clock.
- The watch case is made from brass with silver-tone and measures 25 mm.
- This watch can be 100 feet deep into the water and still working.
- Black background and white light-up watch dial make it easier to read in any circumstances.
6. Nixon Kensington A099 Women’s Watch
We simply love the simplicity and quality of this watch from NIXON. This one is highly recommended to buy and one of the best women’s watches under 200. Here, you will get the best price, and it is half of what you are expecting.
- Clean And Simple Design Language, An Updated Take On Heirloom Styles.
- 3-hand movement with understated contemporary charm
- 37 Mm, 50 Meter/ 5Atm Solid Stainless Steel Case With A Hardened Mineral Crystal, Stainless Steel...
- Miyota Japanese Quartz 3 Hand.
There are different variations of color and metal finish of this watch. For metal strip lovers and serious persons, this will be a perfect match. The case is not so small or so big as it measures 37 mm.
With hardened mineral crystal, you can buy it assured of durability. Its stainless-steel body adds some weight, but it surely lasts for many years of continuous use. Fine Japanese craftsmanship will surely impress you.
- For extra durability, it is made from 50M stainless steel and hardened mineral crystal.
- The case size is 37 mm and fits any wrist as it has an adjustable metal band.
- The watch is also offered with Swarovski crystals and a MOP dial for a more stylish look.
- It has different color variations, such as rose gold, black, silver, and white.
- You can expect the best performance from it as it comes with a 3-hand movement.
7. Michael Kors Women’s Quartz Watch
You have seen another model from MK, but this one is truly amazing and one of the best women’s watches under 200. The design of this watch matches the formal outfit and will give you a bold look.
- From jet setting adventures to the 9 to 5 grind, the iconic Pyper watch collection by Michael Kors...
- Featuring a 38mm case, 18mm band width, scratch-resistant mineral crystal glass, Quartz movement...
- Round stainless steel case with a black dial. black leather band with clasp closure
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but...
From the pictures, it looks a bit bulky, but it looks slim when someone wears it because of its design. Stainless steel doesn’t make it heavyweight because the belt is made of leather. It will be comfortable to wear, and it won’t do any harm to your skin.
On the other hand, the watch can resist water and let you swim for some time but not for long. Our editor highly recommends it for its simple looks and formal design.
- The package contains a watch with a 38 mm watch case and an 18 mm wide band.
- The clock has a 3-hand movement and an analog display for a classic look.
- The case is made from a more durable stainless-steel material with a round shape.
- For reliable time management, it has a quartz movement mechanism.
- For its water-resistant feature, it can withstand water even if it is submerged 50 meters.
You may consider Top 10 Cheap Women’s Watches That Look Expensive
8. Invicta Women’s 12527 Bracelet Watch
What’s unique about this watch is that it comes with a date window and a magnifier. So, you won’t have to take a closer look at the date like other watches. This is a small watch fit for any waist size.
- Gold tone stainless steel case 23.5mm diameter x 11mm thick; Champagne dial; Luminous hands
- Japanese quartz movement, PC22A Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR626SW battery included; Watch weight:...
- Gold tone stainless steel band, 170mm L x 12mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold...
- Mineral crystal; Push/pull crown; Uni-directional stainless steel bezel with brown top bezel ring;...
With the Japanese quartz movement mechanism and stainless-steel casing, you will surely be able to use it for years. Its water resistance feature is stronger than other models so that small accidents can’t damage such a pretty watch.
As a result, you can participate in watersports or marine activities. All these features won’t cost you a lot of money, and here, you will get the best price.
- This is a gold-plated watch that has a unidirectional bezel for a stylish look.
- The dials are champagne shaped, and you can clearly see them in low light.
- In the position of 3 o’clock, it has a date window with a magnifier on the top glass.
- The case is made from stainless steel and measures only 25 mm, which will fit any wrist size of a woman.
- It can resist water for up to 100 meters under the water, making it convenient for professionals.
9. Fossil Women’s Riley Quartz Watch
As this watch costs just over 100 bucks, we thought we must be dreaming. Because of its features, looks, and performance, our team considered this as one of the best women’s watches under 200.
- Case size: 38mm; Band size: 18mm; quartz movement with luminous 3-hand analog display; mineral...
- Round rose gold tone plated stainless steel case with crystal detail at bezel; rose gold tone satin...
- Rose gold tone plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Made in China
For those who love a little accessory like a stylish bracelet with a stylish watch, this model is for them. The looks are not only gorgeous but also match any party outfit. On the other hand, it has features that will tell you more than just time.
The other 3 dials are for the hour of the day, date, and the name of the day. The date windows don’t look very stylish, and the dial system of this one made us fall in love.
- For more style and to give you a gorgeous look, it has a leather wrist wrap bracelet.
- The watch bracelet is made from stainless steel and comes with a clasp closure mechanism.
- The watch case is also made from stainless steel and has a rose gold-tone all over.
- The measurement of the watch case is 38 mm, and the band is 18 mm wide with adjustable length.
- It has water-resistant and multifunction features that make it useful for professionals.
10. Fossil Women’s Touchscreen Smartwatch
This is the only smartwatch on our best women’s watches under 200 list that has all the features and doesn’t cost as much as you are thinking. It can measure your heart rate, has GPS, NFC, and smartphone notification system.
- Smartwatches powered with wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android phones
- Heart rate and activity tracking using Google fit; Built-in GPS for Distance tracking; swimproof...
- This is one smart watch - Receive smartphone notifications and app Alerts, manage your calendar,...
- Estimated 24 hour Battery Life, Based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic...
Because of those heavy tech features and a lot of modules inside, you might think it looks bulky. But surprisingly, it looks slim enough and matches perfectly with a workout outfit or a formal one.
The battery life is more than satisfactory and you can fast-charge it within an hour for 80%. So, it will be more than just a watch with its features and support you for very long hours on a busy day.
- This smartwatch is compatible with iPhones and Android phones and runs with wear OS by Google.
- You can track and monitor your heart rate using Google fit, and it will allow any physical activity.
- You can fast charge the watch with a magnetic USB rapid charger that can recharge it up to 80% within an hour.
- The size of the case is 41 mm, and the band’s width is 18 mm that fits almost any wrist.
- Because of its aluminum case and silicone band, the smartwatch is 40 percent lighter than other watches in the market.
11. G-Shock Women’s GMA-S120MF-7A1CR
This one is also one of the best women’s watches under 200 if you consider its build quality. The watch brand itself is called Gravitational Shock, which means you can drop it, and nothing will happen.
- DETAILS: Features: 200M Water Resistant / 1/100 second stopwatch (100 hr) / 4 Daily Alarm and One...
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work,...
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not...
- GREAT QUALITY: This awesome quality item comes in a variety of sizes and some styles have more color...
For sportswomen and serious workaholics, this is the most reliable watch on this list. It is a waterproof and shockproof watch with a total of 5 alarm settings.
The silicone belt is comfortable to wear for hours and won’t react with your skin. It comes with both analog and digital displays to support multiple functionalities. For durability and reliability with rough usage, no other models can beat this one.
- Its reinforced water-resistant features make it working even 200 meters under the water.
- You can set 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm so that you don’t miss important events in your busy schedule.
- The watch also features shock resistance and magnetic resistance, making it convenient for rough users.
- Its stopwatch and countdown timer can prove to be helpful during sports events.
- The case and width are 50 mm and 25 mm, respectively, with an adjustable length of 9.25 inches.
12. GUESS Women’s Silicone Watch
This is a silicone belt watch that comes with gorgeous blue color. The case, however, comes with a polished gold-tone and looks very rich with the crystals. The Japanese Quartz movement dial will give you accurate time over the years.
- ICONIC BLUE MULTI-FUNCTION DIAL
- Features: Day + Date Functions
- 38.5 MM CASE SIZE with DURABLE MINERAL CRYSTAL that protect watch from scratches
- POLISHED ROSE GOLD-TONE CRYSTAL CASE
Also, it doesn’t take much energy to operate, making the battery last for a long time. Moreover, this is a water-resistant watch, and accidental spills won’t do any damage to it.
Furthermore, the top glass is made from a durable mineral crystal and makes sure that there are no scratches. The small dials are very helpful to know the day and date as well as have a rich and vibrant background.
- Other than the basic dials, it has 2 separate dials for showing the date and the day.
- The silicone strap is flexible, adjustable, comfortable, and durable, which comes with a rich blue color.
- The case has a width of 38.5 mm, and the width of the band is 21 mm, with a circumference of 8.5 inches.
- The watch’s water resistance feature will keep it safe for up to 165 feet under the water.
- With polished rose gold-tone, it looks very glossy and rich with stylish crystals.
You may like this too 11 Best Automatic Watches Under 500
What should I look for when buying a best women’s watches under 200?
The very first things to consider before buying a woman’s watch are the age and dress up of the woman. Assuming that you got it right, we will continue to know the feature-related facts.
There are a lot of durable and expensive materials used to make watches for both men and women. Stainless steel is the most common material used that is affordable and lasts for a very long time. Another one is titanium that is becoming the trend slowly as it doesn’t weigh as much as stainless steel.
For luxury watches, gold or platinum is used, and those are heavier than steel or titanium. Gold is flashy, and some people don’t like that kind of look. So, platinum is the choice, and you can pass these watches as heirlooms. Lastly, white ceramic is also becoming popular for its look and different color options. These watches are not that expensive but adored for its designer looks.
Bracelet or strap
After choosing the material, it comes down to the bracelet or strap option. Both options have fans, and those options get sub-categorized depending on build materials. For example, some like leather, rubber, plastic, stainless steel, fabric, or some other material. Choose the one that is the most comfortable for you and matches your outfit.
Depending on your budget, you will get watches with higher quality crystals. Affordable and some of the best women’s watches under 500 also come with crystals, but they are synthetic. So, they shatter easily and get scratched, which you won’t get with the original ones.
There are mainly 3 types of watches, depending on the dial movement or dial mechanism. They are mechanical, quartz, and automatic or self-winding watches where quartz is the most cost-effective to manufacture. That is why most of the brands use quartz technique to manufacture low-budget watches.
The mechanical watches need hand winding from time to time, and they are the most durable of all. On the other hand, automatic watches will also need winding, but wearing it will do it automatically.
The trend now is a bigger case size for even women’s watches. But that doesn’t mean that small case sizes are going to be obsolete soon. The thing is you can choose whatever size you seem fit for your personality.
Finally, choose the watch depending on the ceremony you are going to attend. That is how it will match your outfit and the environment perfectly. There are casual watches and formal watches. So, you mustn’t wear casual watches at an official conference or meeting.
So, you should choose multiple watches from our list of the best women’s watches under 200. Because the above facts suggest, we should be wearing different watches on different occasions. Our editor highly recommends Nixon Kensington A099 and Michael Kors Watch, and you can buy either one. If you want something more stylish, you should go with Fossil Women’s Watch.