Do you want to invest in the most expensive fossil watch available in the market? Fossil happens to be a reputed name for producing some of the outstanding smartwatches and expensive automatic ones in the market. The brand is renowned for its timeless designs and excellent advanced technology. Therefore, there is a huge demand for these watches in the market.
The number of products and specifications available in the market sometimes makes the entire choosing game a confusing task. Therefore, to select the best expensive watch from Fossil, you need to be clear about your expectations from the gadget first. If you want to invest in automatic watches, you can research the best automatic watches under 500.
Top 7 Most Expensive Fossil Watch
- 1 Top 7 Most Expensive Fossil Watch
- 1.1 1. Fossil Women’s Gen 3 Venture Smartwatch
- 1.2 2. Fossil Women’s Gen 4 Venture Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 1.3 3. Fossil Gen 5 Garrett Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 1.4 4. Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 1.5 5. Fossil Men’s Townsman Mechanical Watch
- 1.6 6. Fossil Men’s Neutra Watch
- 1.7 7. Fossil Men’s Machine Watch
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.9 Final Verdict
Here is a detailed review of the top seven Fossil watches available in the market for your reference. Compare the different aspects, designs, and every other essential point before selecting the best watch for your beloved one.
1. Fossil Women’s Gen 3 Venture Smartwatch
- Brand: Fossils
- Model: FTW6003
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
The first expensive watch from this brand has to be the Fossil Women’s Gen 3 Venture Stainless Steel Smartwatch. There is a huge demand for smartwatches in the market. Given such competition, the brand came up with a uniquely styled black Fossil watch with a minimalistic design.
- Smartphone notifications, touchscreen functionality, activity tracking, custom goal & alarm...
- Smartphone notifications, touchscreen functionality, activity tracking, custom goal and Alarm...
- Estimated 24 hour Battery Life, Based on usage; Charger included; water resistant Ip67: dust and...
- Case size: 42mm; Band size: 18mm; imported; Circumference: 190 +/- 5mm
- Minimalistic, elegant design
- Availability of customizations
- Product dimensions are 3.39 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches
- Stainless steel case material
- Circumference: 190 +/- 5mm
It offers you all the necessary watch and smart gadget functionality along with touchscreen features. Moreover, you get to enjoy the activity tracking facility as well. It helps you keep a count on calories burnt and help you keep track of your fitness goals.
The watch also has alarm settings, music and micro application controls, and third-party apps. These applications are readily available through the Google Play Store for your watch. Also, the watch offers you easy and hassle-free customizations with the watch bands and even its faces. The watch offers you an estimated battery of 24 hours.
The women’s watch is ideally made for multi-purposes and comes with water-resistant property Ip67. It is also resistant to splashes and dust particles. As the device tends to work as a smart gadget, you can get easy email and message notifications even when you aren’t around your phone or laptop.
The case size of the watch is 42 mm, while the band size is 18mm. Hence it can suit almost all wrist sizes pretty smoothly. Also, it is made with a stainless steel case and the bracelet with proper deployment clasp-closure.
2. Fossil Women’s Gen 4 Venture Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Brand: Fossil
- Model: FTW6043
- Weight: 4.23 ounces
The next timepiece on the list is the Fossil Women’s Gen 4 Venture HR Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications.
Available in assorted elegant colors, this one is an ideal partner for your formal and casual attire. The smartwatch is powered by Wear OS, which is offered by Google Store, which works seamlessly with Android and iPhone devices. The circumference of the device is 190+/- 5mm.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof...
- This is one smart watch - receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar,...
- Estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low-power mode; magnetic...
- Product dimensions are 6.1 x 5.71 x 5.16 inches
- The shape of the product is round
- The band material is stainless steel, which offers you durability
- Band color is silver
- Water-resistant depth is 30 meters
The women’s watch under 200 offers you a decent battery life, which helps you to remain connected with your smart gadgets throughout the day. But the usage and the current condition of the watch and its application would determine how long the battery lasts in a real day. Also, it comes with speaker and microphone controls for accessing other smart gadgets when connected with this one. The company also provides Fossil watch deals on such exclusive ranges.
You can use Google Fit to keep track of your heart rate and daily activities while using these women’s smartwatch only. The presence of the in-built GPS offers you hassle-free distance tracking. It comes with a swim-proof design, which also makes it ideal for water activities. You can also consider this one as one of the expensive Fossil watches available in the market.
Hence, like a smartwatch, you get hassle-free notifications from your calendar and other official applications. Such a feature helps you to keep a tab on your official and personal work schedules.
Also, you get multiple time zones, music storage facilities, wireless syncing, and many other features with this gadget. Along with all these features, you get to enjoy the brand assurance and after-sales customer services in any disputes or queries.
3. Fossil Gen 5 Garrett Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Brand: Fossil
- Model: FTW4040
- Weight: NA
The next Fossil product on this list is the Fossil Gen 5 Garrett Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Speaker, Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications. It is another outstanding product from the brand that remains powered with the Wear OS, which works seamlessly with Android and iPhone smart gadgets.
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones. Case size: 46mm;...
- Battery: 24 Hr + multi day extended mode **Varies based on usage and after updates install**. USB...
- Heatlh and fitness: Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance...
- Lifestyle: This smart watch has always on display with thousands of watch faces to personalize your...
- Presence of Wear OS
- Presence of in-built speaker
- Bluetooth connectivity present
- Microphone present with 8GB memory storage space
- Swimproof design 5ATM
The gadget offers you extended battery life, which tends to depend on your level of activity. Also, you get to modify the battery modes available to conserve the battery for prolonged periods. The Fossil watch also comes with a magnetic USB rapid charger, which remains included in the package.
The availability of such advanced charging technology saves your resources and time by charging the watch by 80% in less than an hour. You compare these features to find the best Fossil automatic watch within your budget as well.
The watch is quite popular among the users for being active partners in their daily lives that keep a tab on their heart rate and daily activities. You get to improve your fitness and health conditions as Google Fit is available to monitor all your activities and workout schedules at once.
The watch offers water resistance 3ATM and offers you a brilliant 1.28″ AMOLED display. Along with these features, you get to enjoy the benefits of extended features like accelerometer, altimeter, gyroscope, compass, PPG heart rate, ambient light, and off-body IR.
4. Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Brand: Fossil
- Model: FTW4024
- Weight: 2.82 ounces
Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch remains powered with Wear OS, which seems to work with all leading smart gadgets. The watch’s circumference is 200+/ 5mm and offers a seamless connection with almost all the leading applications available in the Google Play Store. You get to extend the battery life depending on your level of daily activities and consumption.
- Fast charging option available
- 1G RAM capacity available along with 8GB storage space
- The case size is 44mm, and the display comes with 416 x 416 resolution
- Bluetooth connectivity
- The Fossil product dimensions are 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
Also, the magnetic USB rapid charger’s availability helps you charge your watch on the go as it charges around 80 percent within an hour. It is great for fitness freaks as it constantly monitors the heart rate and daily activities. You can use the Google Fit with this Fossil wristwatch to track fitness activities and use the in-built GPS feature for distance tracking.
The processor present in the watch is Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100. It also offers you hassle-free wireless syncing and excellent connectivity options. The touchscreen functionality offers you to operate the device hassle-free at your convenience.
It comes with an in-built speaker that alerts you with your phone calls and other emergency alerts. It offers you an extensive storage capacity of 8 GB and 1GB RAM. Along with this, you get to enjoy excellent performance due to the presence of Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100.
5. Fossil Men’s Townsman Mechanical Watch
- Brand: Fossil
- Model: ME3098
- Weight: 0.02 ounces
The next product on the list is the Fossil Men’s Townsman Automatic Stainless Steel Mechanical Watch. It is one of the most elegant yet stylish designs launched by the company for its esteemed clients. It is a round stainless-steel watch that features a funky skeleton dial with the Roman numeral and the stick indices in black. It is one of the best mens automatic watches under 500.
- Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and...
- Transparently cool-Townsman reveals the inner workings of the watch with a innovative see-through...
- Case size: 44MM; Band size: 22MM; Automatic movement; hardened minderal crystal lens; imported
- Attachment Material/Color: Leather/Brown; Closure type: Strap Buckle; Interchangeable with all...
- Multifunctional watch along with stopwatch functionality
- Stainless-steel straps are waterproof and comfortable for prolonged wear
- Lightweight and durable
- Water-resistant till 165 feet
- Item dimensions are 2.83 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches
Fossil has produced this line of watches in the market being inspired by creativity. You get to enjoy fashion design and timeless accessories with this brand’s watches. This comes with automatic movement, which features an in-built rotor and remains powered by the wrist’s movements. You do not require any battery for the activity. Hence, it is an elegant Fossil skeleton watch for watch lovers who like to sport a funky yet chic look with their classy attire.
This automatic watch comes with a distressed leather band along with buckle closure. The water-resistant offered by the watch is till 165 feet and hence quite appropriate for recreational swimming. However, it might not be a great option for snorkeling or diving activities.
6. Fossil Men’s Neutra Watch
- Brand: Fossils
- Model: B074ZHN54C
- Weight: 8.8 oz
Fossil Men’s Neutra Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch is one of the most luxurious Fossil watches available in the market. Designed with a minimalist, mid-century dial and a 22mm strap buckle leather band, the chronograph is an essential accessory and is suited for formal and casual occasions.
- Fossil is inspired by American creativity and ingenuity. Bringing new life into the watch and...
- From desk to dinner, daily commute to world travel, think of the Neutra Chrono as his best-dressed...
- Case size: 44MM; Band size: 22MM; Quartz/Chrono movement; hardened minderal crystal lens; imported
- Attachment Material/Color: Stainless Steel/Silver; Closure type: 2 Pusher Foldover Clasp;...
- Minimalist mid-century design with a round dial face
- 44mm case with hardened mineral crystal lens
- Product dimensions – Case depth: 11mm, Band length: 9 in
- Available in both stainless steel and leather
- Features Quartz/Chrono movement powered by Lithium metal battery
- Water-resistant to 165ft
The round face chronograph features a three-hand Quartz movement – a mechanism where time is maintained by oscillations from a quartz crystal when electricity is applied to it. The Fossil timepiece also features three-separate sub-eyes, each for the day of the week, date of the month, and 24-hour time. It is the most expensive fossil watch available in the market.
The dial features silver-tone hands and hour markers, a date display window, and a Fossil® detailing. The watch features chronograph functionalities like a stopwatch and is water-resistant up to 165ft, making it suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling.
With its minimalist styling and classic design, this timepiece makes it an ideal accessory for any occasion – at the desk, at a dinner with a loved one, at a party with colleagues, or for globe-trotting.
7. Fossil Men’s Machine Watch
- Brand: Fossils
- Model: FS4931
- Weight: 5.5 oz
Fossil Men’s Machine Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch is one of the most expensive Fossil watches.
The round dial is housed inside a 45mm case made of stainless steel plated with gunmetal. The bezel of the case is knurled into angled lines, which add a degree of sophistication to the timepiece.
- Available in assorted and elegant colors to cater to your attire requirements
- Ideal for swimming
- Silicone straps are waterproof and meant for prolonged usage
- Product dimensions are 2.83 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches
- Customizable 24 mm bands
- Water-resistant up to 165ft
The round dial display consists of 3 analog hands for the hour, minute, and seconds, respectively, a minimalist date window and three chronograph sub-dials. Each of the sub-dials represents the day of the week, the month, and the current time in a 24-hour format. Under the hood, the watch is run by a quartz crystal powered by a lithium metal battery. The chronograph also has a stopwatch functionality.
Although the watch’s stock style comes with a gunmetal plated stainless-steel bracelet with deployment-clasp closure, it is interchangeable with any 24mm Fossil bands, including leather, leather bracelet, and silicone bands.
The dial face is made from a type of bio-friendly plastic-like material called Acetate, which makes the watch lightweight and extremely durable. The face of the watch is closed by a mineral crystal. To add more quirks to the watch’s aesthetics, the face of the dial is painted black, the 3-hands silver-toned, and hour and minute markers painted blue.
Apart from the exquisite quality of finish, the watch is water-resistant up to 165 feet (50 M), which makes it suitable for recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kindly refer to the top FAQs asked about the most expensive Fossil watches available in the market for reference:
- What Are the Three Different Dials Present on The Fossil Watches?
The Fossil chronograph watches typically consist of three dials for registering the elapsed time with an hour, second and minute dial. You can find these present in the Fossil gold watch mens series as well.
- What Is the Utility of a Chronograph Watch?
A chronograph refers to the specific type of watches used as the stopwatch and a traditional display watch. The basic chronograph watch comes with an independent sweep along with the second and the minute sub-dial. You can use sufficient pressure on the stem to start, stop, or even returned to zero successfully.
- What Is the Basic Difference Between A Chronograph and An Analog Watch?
The primary difference between chronograph and analog watches is their functionality. The analog ones tell the time with its two hands depicting the hour and the minutes correctly. On the other hand, the chronograph watches come with a little complication as they offer extended facilities other than just showing the time.
- How to Pair up the Fossil Smart Watch?
Firstly, you need to make sure to turn on the Bluetooth to set up the device successfully. Once the device is completely charged, you can download the Wear OS offered by Google application and pair it to get started.
Since the entire watch industry’s flourishing growth, Fossil has been an eminent brand for providing elegantly styled luxury watches. Founded in 1984, the brand has eventually expanded to own other prominent names like Abacus, Skagen Denmark, Misfit, and many more. So, when you decide to invest in the most expensive watch from this brand, you can only expect amazing features and brilliant performances.
Among the seven products reviewed above, each one is made with immense care and professional expertise. Each offers you a plethora of features and minimalistic yet creative design, making this Fossil watches a great investment for the customers. However, there can only be one winner. And so, here the clear winner is none other than the Fossil Men’s Machine Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch.
It is available in different colors, comes with three chronograph sub-dials, mineral crystal face, and water resistance till 50M. Thus, the company claims that the product is quite a valid option for those interested in flaunting their style while swimming.
And to add to this, you get amazing interchangeable watch bands to swap between styles pretty smoothly. But ultimately, the choice should be yours. So, compare these features and uses properly to select your preferred most expensive fossil watch for you successfully.