Watches are quite crucial for medical professionals. They need to keep monitoring the status of their patients from time to time. And to do so, they require the best nursing watches with military time available in the market.
These watches help these professionals maintain their proper scheduling and ensure that the patients are under proper care throughout the day.
These watches are essential for assisting the nurses in their daily activities as these are brightly marked with appropriate features. These watches make it easy for these professionals to carry out their daily jobs pretty smoothly.
But the real challenge here is to select the appropriate watch for you. Brands are many, and so are the models and designs. Therefore, here is a detailed guide about buying these watches and the reviews of the top-rated military time watches available in the market. Compare the attributes and shortlist the suitable products that can fulfill your requirements perfectly.
Best Nursing Watches With Military Time
- 1 Best Nursing Watches With Military Time
- 1.1 1. TICCI Unisex Nursing Watch
- 1.2 2. Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals
- 1.3 3. Speidel Women’s Scrub Petite Watch
- 1.4 4. VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students
- 1.5 5. Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch
- 1.6 6. Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch
- 1.7 7. Timex Women’s Weekender Watch
- 1.8 8. Casio Women’s LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
- 1.9 What Are The Things To Consider Selecting The Watches For Nursing Students?
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions Best Nursing Watches With Military
- 1.11 Final Verdict
1. TICCI Unisex Nursing Watch
If you are looking for silicone nursing watches with military time then TICCI Unisex Men Women Medical Quartz Watch Arabic Numerals Military Time Easy Read Dial Silicone Band Waterproof for Students Doctors Nurses is best. The watch comes with a black or white dial along with 12 and 24-hour markers, so you can use it at one’s own sweet will as a field watch.
The case diameter is 38mm and is perfect for medical professionals. The presence of the 3-hand Quartz Japanese Movement and the highly visible second hand make the entire idea of taking accurate pulse an easy job.
- Product dimensions are 3.9 x 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- Product weight is 3.99 ounces
- The item shape is round
- The dial window is glass type.
It is a premium quality watch made with a soft and comfortable silicone band, which is expandable up to 99 feet. The watch is waterproof and comes in a variety of vibrant and elegant colors. The company claims to deliver an extremely sustainable and durable product at an affordable price range in the market.
The brand claims to offer you a 100% refund or replacement if you don’t like the new TICCI watch within 30 days of purchase. Also, the product comes with three-year manufacturing warranty facilities.
A small white plastic stopper is placed on the watch crown, which claims to save the battery of the product. The elegant design of the watch is ideal for both formal and casual wear. It is also highly comfortable to wear for prolonged hours and hence is a decent nurse mate watch.
- Meant for unisex
- Easy to clean and elegant design
- Great for the nursing school
- The latch seems to be a little loose
2. Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals
Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals, Nurses, Doctors, Students with Easy to Read Dial, Military Time, Second Hand, and More Colors to Match Your Scrubs is the next product on the medical list watches available in the market. It comes with big prominent fonts along with military time 12 and 24-hour marks. The case diameter of the Plaris watch is 36mm.
- Made in the USA
- Easy to read with big fonts
- Presence of 3-Hand Quartz Movement
- Item dimensions are 9.45 x 1.42 x 0.28 inches
- Product weight is 3.84 ounces
It is one of the best wrist watch for nurses available in the market, equipped with a 3-Hand Quartz Movement, which is ideal for taking the vitals and other records easily.
It looks amazingly stylish with a minimalistic dial and ultra thickness of 7mm. So, you can sue this watch in both casual and formal attire. The watch is comfortable to wear for prolonged hours as it is available with a super soft 100% silicone band.
The watch’s band is easy to clean and can be well maintained for years if cleaned with alcohol or water. The water-resistant in up to 99 feet. Hence it is considered to be one of the best women’s watches with military time.
It is equipped with imported premium-quality Japan movement technology, enhancing its accuracy rate by less than 1 second/day. So, you can expect only the correct time from this product.
- Comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Durable and comfortable design
- Accurate and free replacement is available
- The lightweight design meant for both casual and formal wear
- Not ideal for swimming and other water activities
3. Speidel Women’s Scrub Petite Watch
The next nurses watch with the second hand on this list is Speidel Women’s Scrub Petite Watch for Medical Professionals. It is affordable and made of premium quality materials that offer you superior elegance with functionality.
As the name suggests, the sweep second-hand watch nursing is pretty smaller than the traditional watches available in this price range. Also, it comes with a 28mm stainless steel case, which offers you a hassle-free reading feature.
- Presence of 12 & 24-hour markers
- Reliable 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement present
- Item dimensions are 4.2 x 2.9 x 2.6 inches
- Item product is 3.99 ounces
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
It features a white dial and the luminous hour and minute hands capable of glowing in the darkness and comes with high visibility red second hand.
Hence such a feature helps the medical professionals record the vitals and note the timings without any hassles. This is one of the best watches for medical professionals with a silicon band.
It comes with a visible red second hand, making the entire pulse readings easy for the professionals. The company claims that the watch’s bands are capable of glowing in the darkness. It is capable of fitting a wide range of wrists from 150mm to 200mm.
- Easy to clean
- Can wear for prolonged hours
- Available in bright colors like pink, white, black, blue, teal, navy blue, etc.
- Top-rated for showering, hand washing, and swimming purposes
- Excellent product accuracy and performance
- Not all band colors justify the glowing feature
4. VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students
VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students, Doctors, Women with Second Hand, and 24 Hour. Easy to Read Watch is the next reviewed product on this list. It is highly affordable and offers you all the basic features for carrying out your job responsibilities.
It is super easy to read and comes with a big white dial and 12 & 24-hour markers and the minute ones. It is equipped with the latest Japanese quartz movement technology along with highly visible red second hand. The case diameter of the watch is 40mm. The special and elegant design of this watch makes it an ideal choice for medical professionals.
- Analog watch with 12 and 24 hours, minute and also second markers present
- Water resistance present till 164 feet
- Easy to clean and read
- Product dimensions are 5.6 x 3 x 2.3 inches
- Item weight is 4.8 ounces
The watch is available with a soft genuine leather band, easy to clean, and offers you prolonged shelf life. It also features water-resistant to 164 feet. It is also equipped with a 316 L surgical grade stainless steel build and sapphire coated with mineral crystal glass. Hence it is an affordable watch with military time and regular time.
- Excellent gifting product
- Amazing performance and ideal for prolonged usage
- Available in assorted colors
- Presence of genuine calf leather
- Warranty services available
- The band might be slightly stiff
5. Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch
The next watch waiting to be reviewed on this list is the Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch with Water Resistant Leather Band. Compared to the other competitors, this one is more on the funkier side and offers vibrant colors to accentuate your looks perfectly.
It comes with a 36mm mid-size case and fun colored genuine leather strap. You can refer to these attributes to choose the best g shock watch for military purposes.
- Presence of a 36mm mid-size case
- Item dimensions are 9.5 x 1.25 x 0.5 inches
- Product weight is 1.6 ounces
- 165 feet water resistant
Therefore, this watch is extremely lightweight compared to other products and doesn’t even feel like it is present on your wrist. However, that doesn’t mean it compromises with the detailed features that help you keep your daily job responsibilities within control. It also comes with Japan quartz movement technology along with stainless steel case back.
- 15-second quadrant pulse ring present
- Funky assorted colors present
- Elegant design
- Easy to clean
- Durable and affordable
- The face doesn’t light up, but the hands are bright and luminous
6. Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch
Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch – Pulsometer, Date Window, 24 Hour Marks, Second Hand, Luminous Hands is the digital military time watch available in the market at affordable prices.
It comes with the pulse reading feature, which offers easy ways to calculate your patient’s pulse without any calculation. It is an ideal watch for the nurses available with reliable 3-hand Japanese Quartz Movement technology along with distinct hour, seconds, and minute markers.
- 38mm Stainless Steel Case
- 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement present
- 100% Silicone band
- Item dimensions are 4.25 x 2.8 x 2.72 inches
- Item weight is 4.16 ounces
The brand offers you excellent after-sales customer services round the clock. Along with that, the watches are available in multiple assorted colors that can match your personality pretty well.
In case you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can expect a total refund as per the company’s norms. Also, you get a two-year manufacturer’s warranty with this product.
- Glow in the dark
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Offers accurate pulse reading
- Durable and comfortable for prolonged wear
- Might sometimes lose time
7. Timex Women’s Weekender Watch
Another outstanding product from Timex is the new and improved Timex Women’s Weekender 38mm Watch. It is highly affordable, durable, and comfortable to wear for prolonged duty hours. This nurse watch is as light as a feather and weighs only 1.8 ounces. Hence, it doesn’t even feel like wearing anything on the wrist.
- Item dimensions are 4.4 x 4.4 x 2.6 inches
- Slip-through straps
- Presence of Indiglo backlight technology
- Full size is 38 mm case
The presence of quick-release straps helps you to interchange between designs as per your requirement. It comes with the Indiglo backlight technology, which makes switching to the world time zone pretty smooth and hassle-free.
It comes with a scratch-resistant design and mineral glass build. The water-resistant feature offers security to the watch till 30 meters. Along with these, you get to enjoy the durability and longevity of Timex watches, which happens to be one reason why these are the military time watches available in the market.
- Interchangeable strap designs
- Sturdy built
- Highly affordable
- Funky designs available
- Band colors might differ
8. Casio Women’s LRW200H-7BVCF Watch
The last nurse watch on this list is the Casio Women’s LRW200H-7BVCF Watch. The best one is saved for the last manufactured in the USA and comes with an all-white bi-directional bezel.
It has a round dial along with pastel-tone 12-hour indices and small 24-hour indices. The date window at 3 o’clock helps the professionals keep a tab on the daily schedules easily.
- 33 mm resin case along with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement present along with analog display
- Molded resin band that is equipped with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 100 m
- Item dimensions are 2.3 x 4.5 x 3.2 inches
- The weight of the product is 2.88 ounces
The brand is determined to provide you with excellent products, amazing customer services along with lucrative deals and offers. That is why this product is reasonably priced but doesn’t compromise with the features or the watch functionality.
The Casio lrw 200h watch is compact, simple and elegantly made to last you for years. The hand analog timepieces’ presence comes with 100 M water resistance, which is also equipped with hour, second and minute markers.
- Ideal for swimming and other water activities
- Elegant design with easy to read features
- Distinct markers present
- Sometimes it doesn’t show the accurate time
What Are The Things To Consider Selecting The Watches For Nursing Students?
Here are some of the attributes to consider while choosing the appropriate watch for nursing professionals:
The first thing to know about choosing the appropriate brand is to consider the best-known brand for these watches. Brand assurance and customer services are extremely crucial aspects to consider. That is because these help you to continue your consumer relationship with the company and enjoy their services for years.
Being a professional never means that you need to compromise with the style. Instead, these watches reviewed above highlight that you can still be stylish and wear your statement on your wrist without compromising with the essential features of the best watches for nurses.
Analog or Digital
Another thing you need to consider would be the analog or the digital watch. The challenge might be real but not very stressful. You need to select the one that appeals to you the most and works well for you. In many instances, the nurses prefer analog watches for keeping a tab on their patients instead of digital ones.
As these professionals have to deal with sanitizers and water for their daily activities, look for watches that offer you water resistance.
It is advisable to select a watch that glows in the dark. Why? Patients might have their room lights switched off during the late hours. But that should stop you from monitoring their pulses and heartbeats from time to time.
Lastly, try to research and find the best nursing watch. These nurse watches’ prices tend to vary depending on the brand reputations, the availability and demand of the watches in the market, the attributes, etc. hence comparing properly before investing in these for better utility.
Frequently Asked Questions Best Nursing Watches With Military
Here are some vital questions commonly asked about the watches available for the nursing and medical professionals for reference:
On Which Wrist Does A Nurse Wear The Watch?
Generally, the nurses tend to wear watches on their left wrists.
What Is Meant By A Nurse Watch?
Specific watches are available in the market, helping the medical professionals keep a tab on the patient’s conditions. Such watches are often termed as the nurse’s watches. You can also find waterproof watches for nurses available in the market.
Why Do Nurses Require Watches?
The nurses need a watch to keep a tab on the patient’s current health condition, to provide them with proper medication. Hence they require easy-to-read watches that offer hassle-free facilities.
Many products have been reviewed for your reference here. Among these, only a handful will get an entry in your list. Now your requirements will be the determining factors for these watches along with the brand reputation.
In case you are looking for a budget-friendly nurse watch, check out the reviews of VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students, Doctors, Women with Second Hand, and 24 Hour.
Easy to Read Watch or TICCI Unisex Men Women Medical Quartz Watch Arabic Numerals Military Time Easy Read Dial Silicone Band Waterproof for Students Doctors Nurses.
Timex Weekender 38mm Women’s Watch is another affordable product in the market that offers you all the necessary features along with excellent after-sales services. However, which one of these eight products could get a place in your list of nursing watches with military time?