Watch is an essential companion in your daily life. But it is quite a vital aspect for the medical professionals and the nurses as they use this gadget for multiple purposes. And so, they must find waterproof watches for nurses that can work for prolonged hours sustaining the harmful effects of dirt and sweat.
But finding such watches aren’t very easy due to the number of available models and brands in the market. Not only are these confusing, but they also can be quite expensive for the users. Hence, a detailed review article about the top ten products available in the market within a decent price range for you.
10 Best Waterproof Watches for Nurses
- 1 10 Best Waterproof Watches for Nurses
- 1.1 1. MDC Watch for Medical Students
- 1.2 2. Casio MQ24-1B 3- Water Resistant Watch
- 1.3 3. MDC Nurse Medical Watch
- 1.4 4. Dakota Water Resistant Plastic Nurse Watch
- 1.5 5. VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students
- 1.6 6. Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch
- 1.7 7. Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch
- 1.8 8. Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals
- 1.9 9. Nurse Mates Waterproof Uni-Watch
- 1.10 10. Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch
- 1.11 Top Things to Consider While Selecting Waterproof Watches for Nurses
- 1.12 Final Verdict
List down your watch requirements accurately and compare these features along with the highlights mentioned here. By a thorough comparison, you would be able to shortlist the necessary product for your daily work life.
1. MDC Watch for Medical Students
MDC Nurse Watch for Medical Students, Doctors, Women with Second Hand, and 24 Hour, Waterproof, Silicone Band is the first product on this review list, one of the best watches for nursing students.
The product is available with a white dial along with 12- and 24-hour military time markers. It comes with a highly visible red second hand, which makes the entire pulse reading task quite smooth and effortless. Hence, it is designed mainly for medical professionals and nurses.
- The band material is silicone
- Bandwidth is 18mm, case thickness is 8 mm, and the case diameter is 38mm
- Water-resistance offered till 50 meters depth
- Clasp Style: Buckle
- Durable and affordable
- Elegant analog display watch
- Clasp might be a little sharp
You don’t have to worry about medical liquids getting splashed easily as the product is waterproof at 5ATM. However, the product isn’t suitable for extremely hot water or even steam.
The presence of imported Japanese quartz analog movement and the battery helps you get an accurate time for extended periods. You can also find the best g shock watch for the military referring to such attributes.
Also, it comes along with a soft and flexible silicone band, which offers you extended durability. The soft band is also great for prolonged usage during any weather. Also, it is made with 316 L surgical grade stainless steel and mineral crystal glass. So, this watch happens to be one of the best gifting options for your friends and family.
2. Casio MQ24-1B 3- Water Resistant Watch
Casio MQ24-1B 3-Hand Analog Water Resistant Watch is the next product on the list. It is one of the best watches for medical professionals as it offers you decent functionality and excellent brand assurance.
It offers you water resistance to a certain extent. Hence, so without damaging you can use this waterproof nurse’s fob watch due to running water or other medicated liquids.
- Item dimensions are 4.9 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches
- Product weight is 0.64 ounces
- 1 Nonstandard Battery required
- A black stationary resin bezel present
- Presence of adjustable buckle clasp for easy wearing option
- Black, elegant and simplistic design
- Comfortable rubber bracelet
- Durable and amazing longevity
- Not a great option for advanced water sports
The bezel material is resin, making the product shock-proof and doesn’t get scratches and stains pretty easily. As a result, you get to use this product for extended hours without worrying about your hectic schedules. The watch also comes with a resin band and resin glass, which extends the shelf-life and durability of the product.
The case diameter of the nurse watch is 35mm, and the bandwidth is 22mm. Hence, it is a decent product available in this affordable range for all kinds of wrist sizes. The presence of the Japanese Quartz movement technology helps to deliver accurate time every single time.
3. MDC Nurse Medical Watch
If you have been looking for waterproof watches for nurses, then here is a top-rated product for you. This nurse watch comes with a white dial with the 12- and 24-hours military time markers and the highly visible red second hand. The presence of this red second-hand helps the users taking accurate pulse readings and other statistics pretty easily. Therefore, it is designed for medical professionals and EMT workers.
You do not have to worry about any spillage issues or medicinal liquid splashing on your watch as it offers resistance to water. Hence, you can even use it while bathing as well. But make sure not to use it with hot or warm water as it might damage the entire watch.
- Presence of 316 L surgical grade stainless steel
- 165 feet waterproof
- Presence of anti-scratch mineral dial window
- Product dimensions are 6.8 x 6.05 x 1 inches
- Item weight is 4.48 ounces
- Durable and sturdy built
- Flexible, soft silicone strap
- Easy to read
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Not suitable for extremely large wrists
The watch remains equipped with Japanese quartz analog movement technology along with outstanding battery facilities. Hence, no need to worry about getting accurate time or long-term running.
The watch also has a soft and flexible silicone watch band, which offers you extended durability and excellent comfort. No more worrying about the sweating issues, as the silicone band remains unaltered by such conditions.
4. Dakota Water Resistant Plastic Nurse Watch
Dakota Easy Clean Water Resistant Plastic Nurse Watch with Lightweight Translucent Color Band is one of the best watches for nurses available in the market. It comes along with a 15-seconds quadrant pulse ring for taking the vitals properly.
The product has a translucent plastic case that is easy to clean and quite lightweight. The band is sturdy and can withstand constant usage of water and hand washing. However, try not to use the application of any hot or warm water.
- Analog dial
- Slim and sleek, elegant design
- 15 Second Quadrant Pulse Ring present
- The product measures 9.5″ long and 1.5″ wide
- Item weight is 1.45 ounces
- Lightweight, durable
- Japanese quartz movement technology
- The white dial color makes it easy to read
- Might not be appropriate for heavy water sports
The watch’s build is quite robust, but the company has taken special care to prepare this elegant design to accentuate the user’s look perfectly. The analog dial comes with a color-accented second hand along with the military dial for 24-hour time.
The presence of the tang buckle secures the watch perfectly on your wrist. Also, the watch comes along with plastic dial window material, which extends the product’s shelf-life. Along with these, you get brand assurance and appropriate warranty services as well.
5. VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students
If you need a sweep second-hand watch nursing that is easy to maintain and offers hassle-free reading, then VAVC Nurse Watch for Medical Students, Doctors, Women with Second Hand, and 24 Hour is the perfect one for you. It is easy to read as it comes with a big white dial, 12 and 24 hours, and minute markers.
- 164 feet water-resistant design
- Appropriate hour, minute, and seconds hands
- Available in assorted colors
- Item dimensions are 5.6 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches
- Product weight is 4.8 ounces
- Easy to read
- Great gifting option
- Special design for the medical students
- Accuracy as high as less than one second per day
- Might not be ideal for people with smaller wrists
The presence of the Japanese quartz movement helps to deliver an accurate time. The case diameter is 40 mm and is made specifically to meet the requirements of medical professionals. Hence it is one of the best watches for nursing students available at budget-friendly prices in the market.
The product comes with a 316 L surgical grade stainless steel design and genuine calf leather, and sapphire coated mineral crystal glass. Since it comes along with a water-resistant feature hence, it can sustain the splashing of water.
6. Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch
One of the best sweep second-hand watch nursing is Speidel Medical Scrub Glow Watch. This is another great product available in the market of Silicon Band, 24 Hour Marks, Second Hand, Lighted Easy-Read Face at incredible prices. It is easy to read watch and comes with appropriate 3-Hand Japanese Quartz Movement technology. It features a white dial that remains equipped with the 12 & 24 Hour Markers.
- Band width is 18mm
- The case material is stainless steel
- Case thickness is 9.2mm
- Water-resistance offered is till 50 meters
- Product weight is 136 grams
- Multiple assorted colors
- Durable and easy to clean
- Excellent accuracy and water-resistant properties
- 100% refund or replacement available
- Not suitable for water sports
The watch is equipped with glowing features that help the professionals check the time even in the darkness. Also, it comes with a soft and easy-to-clean silicone band, which is water-resistant and can be used for prolonged periods. The watch is available in bright, elegant colors to accentuate your looks perfectly without messing up the entire look. You can also look for the best watches for male nurses available in this price range.
7. Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch
The next one on the review list is the Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch with Water Resistant Leather Band. It is a pretty decent-looking women’s watch that is available at a reasonable rate in the market. It comes with a 36mm medium-sized case along with easy-to-read military dial features. It also has a contrasting seconds hand, and the dial width is 1.5 inches.
- Product dimensions are 9.5 x 1.25 x 0.25 inches
- Item weight is 1.6 Ounces
- The item shape is round, and the dial window material is mineral glass
- Analog watch with a buckle clasp to provide firmness
- Band length is 8.75 inches, which are decent for people with variable wrist sizes
- Sturdy and funky design
- Matches medical scrubs
- Water-resistance present
- The hands are luminous, but the dial isn’t
The company understands how crucial it is to match the scrub colors perfectly. Hence, they launched the nurses’ watch and fun colored genuine leather straps to match the scrubs perfectly. So, you can flaunt your style statement without having to worry about your medical dress codes.
The presence of the 15-second quadrant pulse ring in the watch’s dial makes it the perfect watch for the nurses. You get to record the times and the patient’s vital status pretty smoothly with this gadget.
The watch is available with Japan quartz movement technology along with stainless steel case back. Finally, you also get a 165 feet water-resistant feature, making it an ideal choice for the nurses to use it even under running water.
8. Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals
The Plaris Nurse Watch for Medical Professionals, Nurses, Doctors, Students with Easy to Read Dial, Military Time, Second Hand, and More Colors to Match Your Scrubs is an imported watch that displays accurate time stylish looks. It has the Japanese Quartz movement’s presence with three hands and is powered by an LR44 battery. So it is one of the best nursing watches with military time.
- 36mm round case and 7mm thick
- Silicone Band material available in 7 stylish colors
- Easy-to-read markings in both 12- and 24-hour formats
- Water-resistant up to 30M (99ft.) – can withstand splashes but not suitable for swimming
- Item dimensions are 9.45 x 1.42 x 0.28 inches
- Item weight is 3.84 oz
- Easy-to-read markings in 12- and 24-hour formats
- Offers 30-day refund or replacement, and 1-year warranty
- Keeps accurate time with less than 1 second per day
- Great gifting option
- Not ideal for swimming
The high-quality Japanese quartz movement with three hands makes it an ideal companion for nurses and other healthcare professionals who need to take vitals and perform medication orders. The watch looks stylish with its minimalist design and is perfect for both formal and casual settings.
9. Nurse Mates Waterproof Uni-Watch
The Nurse Mates Uni-Watch is a perfect companion for nurses and medical practitioners. Rated very highly across online stores, the watch is a pocket-friendly option to an accurate and stylish timepiece.
- 1 1/2″ case size
- An accurate timepiece with easy-to-read markings
- Water-resistant construction
- Silicone strap
- Item dimensions are 4.06 x 3.11 x 2.09 inches
- Item weight 3.53 oz
- Affordable and stylish
- Accurate timepiece
- Washable strap ideal for healthcare professionals
- The battery is not replaceable
- Light function not available
The watch is small and compact with a silicone band. Given the nature of the intended audience’s job, i.e., medical professionals, the watch is a great buy. The 11/2″ dial features three distinct hands, which are good for measuring vitals and medication orders. Medical professionals can use it as a field watch, because the silicone strap is easy to clean with alcohol after medical procedures and does not form stains and odor, unlike other PU and silicone bands.
The Nurse Mates Uni-Watch comes in three colors – Black, White, and Cool grey. The watch features a ticking Quartz motion powered by a battery.
10. Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch
The Speidel Scrub 30 Medical Watch – Pulsometer, Date Window, 24 Hour Marks, Second Hand, Luminous Hands watch is specifically designed for a medical professional with custom functions typical to the profession. Designed to fit multiple sizes, the watch is housed inside 38mm stainless steel cases and 7mm thick. The watch sports an 18mm wide silicone band to aid easy cleaning after medical procedures.
- 38mm stainless steel case
- 18mm washable strap
- Easy-to-read markers and luminous hands
- Unit dimensions 10.2 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches
- Item weight 4.8oz
- 30-beat pulsometer scale
- Durable and comfortable
- 30-day replacement and refund guarantee
- Pulsometer markings too small
Under the hood, the watch sports Miyota 3-hand Quartz movement for reliable time reporting. The watch sports features like a luminous hour- and minute-hand markers that glow in the dark and a highly contrasting red second hand. The watch also features a date window.
The cool feature that sets the watch apart from other watches of the same class is the easy-to-use pulsometer scale. An innovative 30-beat scale allows reading for the heartbeat from the outer ring without actually having to measure the heartbeat for a minute.
Top Things to Consider While Selecting Waterproof Watches for Nurses
Some of the essential aspects to consider while selecting the appropriate watches for nurses are:
One of the fundamental factors to consider before investing in any watch is its brand value and reputation in the market. Check out the previous collections of the brand to know about the facilities well.
Another vital thing to consider about the watches would be the prices of the same. Some might be quite expensive and not fulfill your requirements perfectly. So, choose the gadget which seems to justify your necessities without exceeding your price limit. You can also search for the best women’s watches to get a fair idea of these gadgets.
Vibration And Water Resistance
You would be using the watch to record vital statistics and use them while washing your hands frequently. Hence, look for the ones that can resist water and vibration shocks properly.
Analog or Digital
It is pretty challenging to choose between a digital or an analog watch. Nurses tend to consider the analog ones over the digital ones as they help them record the vitals pretty smoothly.
Medical professionals and nurses require a proper watch for multiple reasons. Apart from keeping a tab on time, they also need these gadgets to measure pulses and keep a check on the patient’s status. It is essential to find the appropriate sweep second-hand watch nursing at affordable prices that can offer prolonged durability and sustainability.
If you refer to this article properly, you can very well find the highlights of all the top ten nurse watches available in the market for reference. Some might be elegant, while others offer excellent functionality.
Overall, these provide you with appropriate options to choose from as per your requirements. However, if you get slightly confused about these, make sure to compare the features with your work requirements properly.
For example, if you require a decent watch for rigorous usage within affordable rates, check out the reviews of Casio MQ24-1B 3-Hand Analog Water Resistant Watch. In case you require any gender waterproof watch with second hand, check out the review of Nurse Mates Uni-Watch.
However, the one that comes out as a clear winner among these top ten products is the Dakota Women’s Nurse Watch with Water Resistant Leather Band. It is fairly priced and made with a calfskin leather band. It is easy to read and looks quite sleek and stylish on your wrist. Also, you get to enjoy the excellent brand assurance and customer service. Now the real question is, have you prepared your list of waterproof watches for nurses?